Food The Perfect Glazed Ham

I was unaware that Ledboots was a vegetarian or vegan (I'm still not sure which) until she started in on me because I ranted about people and their fad diets. I'm pretty sure in that post I said that I needed to chill the fuck out, but she came down on me and all people who can't stand vegans preaching at us about how they are saving the world with their food choices and how terrible we are for not making the same choices that they do. I wasn't even originally targeting her, I was targeting people who talk about their diets all the time and worry about food all the time.

edit: then again if Helenabear is to be believed, I guess I was targeting her, but I didn't know that Ledboots talked about her diet a lot. She said she didn't but that it has come up a lot recently. Regardless, I meet more vegans than not that lead with the fact that they are vegan. It's like meeting a gay person who introduces themselves and says "Hi, I'm Pablo and I'm gay" Who says that? I don't say "Hi, I'm Eileen and I'm bisexual in a very committed heterosexual relationship" or "Hi, I'm Eileen and I can't eat bananas because I'll die" You have to get to know me to find out that you can kill me with fruit. Most vegans I've met let me know they are vegans in the first 5 minutes. Clearly Ledboots is not this way.

Bananas can kill you? They're awesome, how can someone die because of bananas?

It's tragic and all, and you should be kept as far away from bananas as possible, but one thinks, maybe, just maybe, if touching a banana is going to kill you, maaaaaybe you're supposed to die? Did you ever think about that?:p

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
My chocolate chip banana bread recipe. This is a very moist, decadent, falls-apart-really-easy style of banana bread, good for dessert. Make sure to pour up a glass of milk to have with it.

I changed mine to say 1 pound of bananas. This weekend I used 4 but they were a bit small and the stuff turned out no bananay enough and slightly dry.

The SO makes a world class mustard potato salad but there literally is no recipe. Add stuff and taste along the way.

TRIGGER WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOY SAUCE :
The odd time I get pot stickers/dumplings from chinatown I mix soy sauce , white wine vinegar and fresh minced ginger for dipping .

• Gravy

Thx for clearing that mystery up , I've been wasting resources . . .

It doubles as a disinfectant , try and get some ginger under the skin .

• Gravy
http://chineseposters.net/themes/mao-mangoes.php

e13-594-detail.jpg