Food The Perfect Glazed Ham

The kids an up and comer. We should let him destroy Mellow.
Nah, Mellow already has no soul.

And people say we should raise our standards. I ask ya, how else would we find talent like Walt's (\m/) without wallowing around in the muck?

Pastafarianism,

36bd236bd3aeeea7be43d3a86dec1091.jpg

Wife's family is coming from Georgia and the Philippines.
Cooked uncured spiral ham for me. Beef and chicken for the 7th day Adventist visiting. Pork satay (the thin sliced skewered barbequed type).
Probably stuffing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
The Yule ham is a practice sourced from Scandinavia (and other areas celebrating the Norse/Pagan traditions), as a tribute to Freyr, and the boar he traditionally rode (Gullinbursti).

The Norse Yule is a celebration of the Solstice, looking forward to longer days and Spring.

So skål! Raise your horn!

The kids an up and comer. We should let him destroy Mellow.
Nah, Mellow already has no soul.

You're jealous of him, you short little fucking rodent. I understand why. No woman wants your tiny shriveled cock. You're a loser, and a pathetic one at that. You have no talent, no looks, no skills, and yes, no soul yourself. You're a useless freak, and probably not long for this world, either. Now GO PRACTICE YOUR MOTOWN THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT.

You're jealous of him, you short little fucking rodent. I understand why. No woman wants your tiny shriveled cock. You're a loser, and a pathetic one at that. You have no talent, no looks, no skills, and yes, no soul yourself. You're a useless freak, and probably not long for this world, either. Now GO PRACTICE YOUR MOTOWN THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT.

#triggered

Well that escalated quickly.

@Valve1138?