Food The Perfect Glazed Ham

I was unaware that Ledboots was a vegetarian or vegan (I'm still not sure which) until she started in on me because I ranted about people and their fad diets. I'm pretty sure in that post I said that I needed to chill the fuck out, but she came down on me and all people who can't stand vegans preaching at us about how they are saving the world with their food choices and how terrible we are for not making the same choices that they do. I wasn't even originally targeting her, I was targeting people who talk about their diets all the time and worry about food all the time.

edit: then again if Helenabear is to be believed, I guess I was targeting her, but I didn't know that Ledboots talked about her diet a lot. She said she didn't but that it has come up a lot recently. Regardless, I meet more vegans than not that lead with the fact that they are vegan. It's like meeting a gay person who introduces themselves and says "Hi, I'm Pablo and I'm gay" Who says that? I don't say "Hi, I'm Eileen and I'm bisexual in a very committed heterosexual relationship" or "Hi, I'm Eileen and I can't eat bananas because I'll die" You have to get to know me to find out that you can kill me with fruit. Most vegans I've met let me know they are vegans in the first 5 minutes. Clearly Ledboots is not this way.

Hey Aussie get with the times. I ranted about it due to a few posts (not just the one I quoted) and we're done - no need to bring it up just cuz you finally woke up. Though seriously, I really do respect @Ledboots a lot but I probably get tired of hearing about certain food lifestyles, thanks to an annoying sister and good friend, quicker than most.
Yea & you were wrong.

I'll respond to whatever the fuck I want, especially if it's wrong. :haaay: