Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

They all left the conversation not questioning us still. I’ll have to wait and see if they make other comments about it in casual conversation to know for sure. John told them he got one in the military and showed him his implant site (the leftover scar from one of his vaccinations before deploying).

They all left the conversation not questioning us still. I’ll have to wait and see if they make other comments about it in casual conversation to know for sure. John told them he got one in the military and showed him his implant site (the leftover scar from one of his vaccinations before deploying).
"His was larger cause he had a mil-spec implant. Much easier to find in the desert. You kids got the normal ones"

I may have just convinced all my kids we had them microchipped like the dog in case they get lost.

This is good, gonna have to use it.
yesterday I convinced the boy that a spleen was an organ that looks like a penis and grows out of your forehead.
Days later he still has questions :p
His mother is still mad at me about that one

This is good, gonna have to use it.
yesterday I convinced the boy that a spleen was an organ that looks like a penis and grows out of your forehead.
Days later he still has questions :p
His mother is still mad at me about that one
A couple years ago we labeled all Christmas presents with the babies name. It was hilarious watching them get more upset every time we added another gift under the tree. We used one specific wrapping paper for each kid so we knew who’s was actually who’s.

That same child is now trying to open any presents we out under the tree early so I don’t have any funny pranks planned for this year. Everything will just get put out at once.

i just noticed the hair color. Is that red-gold hair from Jason?

my natural hair color is somewhere between dark blonde & light brown with red undertones (mostly only visible in the sunlight). Jason's hair is just kinda light brown. she definitely has his hair texture, though, it gets weird & curly when it gets wet 😂

FB_IMG_1576250184523.jpg
here's a (quite hammered) me (and Bam!) many years ago where you can kinda see the color & it looks pretty similar to Daphne's hair color

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
in defense of... my face, it was a holiday party at Scott & Alissa's and I'd dressed up like Mia Wallace post-resuscitation (and also, drunk lol) & while the wig had come off by then, the makeup didn't

in defense of... my face, it was a holiday party at Scott & Alissa's and I'd dressed up like Mia Wallace post-resuscitation (and also, drunk lol) & while the wig had come off by then, the makeup didn't
Your face is fine, no need for defense.

You should try my face for a few days. Now that'd be a weird one.

Just got a call at work from my 3 year old that Destructo (the 2 year old) had bit her for no reason hard enough to give a zombie-infection lookin bite

• Haha
Reactions: august