Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

yarrr the unsweetened kind is what I got for the kid, gonna mix it with some apple (which she's already had a bunch of and is fine with it) so it's not so goopy. I tried to find the pb powder bc that's easier to mix in, but the grocery store near us doesn't carry it 🙃
That's a very good idea about the PB powder for the kid. Odd they don't carry it. Note - many grocery stores seem to stock it in the baking area, not with the peanut butter. I know, weirdos.

Today, Thursday Jan 9, 2020
my 12yo woke up on his own, got ready on his own, made his own breakfast and made his own lunch ALL WHILE I SLEPT..

i have no idea what he ate or packed but the point is that YAY he did it! omg finally ...

(i’m still in bed and he left for school)

Parent Of The Year right here

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

I think my kid is finally potty trained. She’s taught every attempt for a year but this week finally asked for underwear and is doing awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Seriously. She’s been pooping in the toilet for a year but just would not pee. She knew how but it was easier to just go wherever. I’m so excited to finally be moving forward.

my kid was the opposite
whipped it out and peed in the potty but when he pooped he would throw on a pull up and hide behind the sofa and go lol

my kid was the opposite
whipped it out and peed in the potty but when he pooped he would throw on a pull up and hide behind the sofa and go lol

That’s usually the norm. The only thing keeping me sane in all this is that I haven’t changed a poopy diaper in forever.

There's some new age training technique where you just let them run around naked and shit and piss all over everything for 3 days.

fuck it, it worked. I think we cleaned up pee probably 6-7 times total, and poop once.

1) no pants
2) drink lots of juice so they feel their bladder is full
3) Put them on the potty every 20 minutes, reward them when they pee in it

Within the first day they get it, and after that its just continual improvement.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
fuck it, it worked. I think we cleaned up pee probably 6-7 times total, and poop once.

1) no pants

Within the first day they get it, and after that its just continual improvement.

I may've taken some artistic liberty, mostly to place a mental image of that happening in her pristine home.

Hey man if it works it works.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

1) no pants

this makes sense

1) no pants

Just like training a dog.
fine.