Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

tell me more about their personalities
i love hearing these things when siblings are so close in age

I will assign names:

3 year old: Demando
2 year old: Destructo

Demando is everything her name says. She's clingy. loud, orders everyone around, adults and children alike. Smart, but gets bored with stuff easily and isnt interested in doing it anymore. Also, the slowest person on earth in completing time-essential tasks.

Destructo had no personality until about 3 months ago. She was quiet, liked to climb a bit, but generally uneventful. She now completely ignores all requests and commands, runs around like a tasmanian devil constantly, and her primary form of communication is squawking like a bird and hitting.

That said, with that new crazy personality comes empathy. When demando is genuinely upset about something vs fake-crying, destructo comes over, gives him a hug and rests her head on her. Demando possesses no empathy yet.

I love them both to death. Theyre sisters that barely tolerate eachother, but are there for eachother when they need it.

I will assign names:

3 year old: Demando
2 year old: Destructo

Demando is everything her name says. She's clingy. loud, orders everyone around, adults and children alike. Smart, but gets bored with stuff easily and isnt interested in doing it anymore. Also, the slowest person on earth in completing time-essential tasks.

Destructo had no personality until about 3 months ago. She was quiet, liked to climb a bit, but generally uneventful. She now completely ignores all requests and commands, runs around like a tasmanian devil constantly, and her primary form of communication is squawking like a bird and hitting.

That said, with that new crazy personality comes empathy. When demando is genuinely upset about something vs fake-crying, destructo comes over, gives him a hug and rests her head on her. Demando possesses no empathy yet.

I love them both to death. Theyre sisters that barely tolerate eachother, but are there for eachother when they need it.
awwww that’s amazing and hilarious!
Demando sounds like her Auntie Kiki (you’re welcome)

also dead @ squawking like a bird and hitting.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and Domon
jarred meats for babies are gross, so far the only way I've gotten Daphne to eat any is mixing it with other stuff. of beef, chicken, and turkey, I finally got her to finish a jar of turkey by heavily mixing it with apples like 1:2
I'm hoping she gets better at sitting soon so we can start her on some more interesting stuff.

I have peanut butter, but I'm stressing over the fact that we feed her at night & I don't want to give her peanuts and then she has a reaction and we don't notice bc sleep. so, I think I'm gonna try this weekend so I can do it during the day. neither of us have anybody with allergies in the fambly, but I'm still nervous about it. I once gave pb crackers to a fellow kid I knew had allergies bc he was a dick and we were like 6 and I didn't really understand, so I guess I'm worried I'm due some karmic retribution (he was fine, the crackers were sealed)

jarred meats for babies are gross, so far the only way I've gotten Daphne to eat any is mixing it with other stuff. of beef, chicken, and turkey, I finally got her to finish a jar of turkey by heavily mixing it with apples like 1:2
I'm hoping she gets better at sitting soon so we can start her on some more interesting stuff.

I have peanut butter, but I'm stressing over the fact that we feed her at night & I don't want to give her peanuts and then she has a reaction and we don't notice bc sleep. so, I think I'm gonna try this weekend so I can do it during the day. neither of us have anybody with allergies in the fambly, but I'm still nervous about it. I once gave pb crackers to a fellow kid I knew had allergies bc he was a dick and we were like 6 and I didn't really understand, so I guess I'm worried I'm due some karmic retribution (he was fine, the crackers were sealed)

way too young for peanuts !
they say you should wait till after their first birthday .. i waited 2
my nephew waited 4 and got an allergic reaction his first time. that shit is scary

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
way too young for peanuts !
they say you should wait till after their first birthday .. i waited 2
my nephew waited 4 and got an allergic reaction his first time. that shit is scary

they've gone back on that, the current recommendation is to start early bc way more of the kids they started late had allergies than before (correlation!= causation, buuuut that was the one major change they could point to)

they've gone back on that, the current recommendation is to start early bc way more of the kids they started late had allergies than before (correlation!= causation, buuuut that was the one major change they could point to)

hmm i guess things have changed in 12+ years.. still nerve racking tho

• Gravy
hmm i guess things have changed in 12+ years.. still nerve racking tho

yeah like in all likelihood she'll be just fine, but I live in the boonies and don't want to have to deal with an emergency overnight.
it doesn't help that I recently read a reddit thread about someone whose daughter died bc her mom knew she was allergic to something, put it on the kid anyway (coconut oil in her hair), and then put her to bed and she had anaphylaxis and asphyxiated overnight while everyone was sleeping :(

• Love
yeah like in all likelihood she'll be just fine, but I live in the boonies and don't want to have to deal with an emergency overnight.
it doesn't help that I recently read a reddit thread about someone whose daughter died bc her mom knew she was allergic to something, put it on the kid anyway (coconut oil in her hair), and then put her to bed and she had anaphylaxis and asphyxiated overnight while everyone was sleeping :(

WTFFFFFFF

Smart of you to do it when YOU are going to be awake and present. Sending positive vibes it goes well - PB is such a go-to if kids like it.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
i lived in south america for 1 yr with Kiko in 2011, we went looking for peanut butter and i couldn't find it anywhere ... when i finally did..it cost $22US for a jar
because the rest of the world outside the US finds peanut butter disgusting

Many Africans use unsweetened peanut butter in cooking routinely, rather than fucking with grinding up peanuts for things like peanut soup and various meat sauces.

Last edited:
Many Africans use unsweetened peanut butter in cooking routinely, rather than fucking with grinding up peanuts for things like peanut soup and various meat sauces.
yarrr the unsweetened kind is what I got for the kid, gonna mix it with some apple (which she's already had a bunch of and is fine with it) so it's not so goopy. I tried to find the pb powder bc that's easier to mix in, but the grocery store near us doesn't carry it 🙃

• Gravy