Tattoo you ....

I keep getting IMs encouraging me to get a second and third tattoo. Too bad I have no idea what I would want for a third tattoo.

theacoustician said:
I keep getting IMs encouraging me to get a second and third tattoo. Too bad I have no idea what I would want for a third tattoo.

Hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry upup hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up

theacoustician said:
Isnt this counter to the thought? You should get one if you feel you need it, not as an accessory.

I really want more, but I can never seem to find the time. The only tattoo artist I want to work on me is in Maryland and I am usually not there. Perhaps in October. I want one on my neck, but I'm worried that will mean I have to keep long hair or never have a job where visible tattoos are not considered appropriate.
Anyway, here's mine.

mytattoo.jpg

Lord Flaccid said:
I'm thinking about getting a map tattooed on my ass.

[rl]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/9127.jpg[/url]

Great idea - then you can attract Geography teachers.

eileenbunny said:
I really want more, but I can never seem to find the time. The only tattoo artist I want to work on me is in Maryland and I am usually not there. Perhaps in October. I want one on my neck, but I'm worried that will mean I have to keep long hair or never have a job where visible tattoos are not considered appropriate.
Anyway, here's mine.

That's beautiful! - how long did it take and how many needles. I originally wanted one on the lower back too , but wanted to get a small one on the neck first to see how it went.

Funny! I never cared this much about tattoos before not I have a special appreciation.

theacoustician said:

Something to go along with.. myyyy pprreeccciooouuussss?

gottoys? said:
That's beautiful! - how long did it take and how many needles. I originally wanted one on the lower back too , but wanted to get a small one on the neck first to see how it went.

Funny! I never cared this much about tattoos before not I have a special appreciation.

Thanks, it took about 2 1/2 hours, but it prolly would have taken a little less time if I didn't make them stop so I could puke my guts out. That was embarrassing. Endorphines make my tummy unhappy. I have absolutely no idea how many needles it took, sorry.

eileenbunny said:
Anyway, here's mine.

mytattoo.jpg

Is that a Celtic knot? I really like it. :)

Bubbles said:
:confused: I've never seen any tattoos on you. Am I really that :tard:

Maybe because I haven't slept with you. :fly:

I have one down low thats a stang (like on the grill of the mustang) and a tramp stamp on my lower back of a fairy. :)