Tattoo you ....

eileenbunny said:
Why do you say this? Do you just not like the ones you have or do you just regret getting them altogether? You can always get them covered.

I'm just fell out of the tat phase I went thru. Jjust wanna go back to a clean canvas. At the very least get the fairy removed... its way too large for my taste. :)

I was young and dumb at the time... the fairy means nothing to me so thats why I dislike it so much.

gottoys? said:
Only 30 min that's incredible ... I bet you were happy for that though.

I thought it felt just like I was being sewed with a sewing machine. 7 needles - I wanted it dark but had no idea it would feel like that. Still sore today.

Kind of. To be honest, I was kinda sad when it was over. You get so psyched planning for it, then getting ready, waiting for the needle to hit . . . then it's over. It was definitly the least painful of the 4 I got, the tribal was the worst with the heavy shading, but I still enjoyed it all and can't wait to get another one. Guess I'm a bit of a masochist :fly:

Bubbles said:
The dude from Miami Ink drew a Koi on a model's arm for a photo shoot. It was very cool, it wrapped around from her elbow up to her shoulder.

Awsome! I'd love to get a sleeve peice like that, but with my line of work, there's no way since I wear short sleeved shirts thoughout the summer at the mill. Way too hot for log sleeved year round. Draw back of being an engineer. I could go with a shoulder cap type peice, but I'm afraid the wings of the phoenix would interfere. The design I saw in the portfolio was amazing though, and would fit nicely on my lower back below the phoenix tail, possibly coming up on either side of the tail as well. Wish I could find a pic of what I saw. I"ll have to look around the net some more.

April23 said:
Maybe because I haven't slept with you. :fly:

I have one down low thats a stang (like on the grill of the mustang) and a tramp stamp on my lower back of a fairy. :)

I think it's great that you got fly tattooed on your lower back. That's true love, right there.

bast_imret said:
I have a 5th one too. It's on my penis. It says: "Fly goes here."

Fly really gets around it seems.

You can post that pic in the 'Wang' thread along with maniacs' piercings.:)