Tattoo you ....

G

gottoys?

OK here goes my first attempt at posting an image on UF:

Last week I got matching tattoo's for my 'EX - boyfriend' Keiths' birthday. I was looking for some thing small on the back of the neck. I call it 'Eternal Sunshine on our back' .... the original was all black but I needed some color.

shell_keith_tat.jpg

Yikes! that pic is way bigger then I thought it would come out - sorry Theac : (

Anyone want to share their artwork or piercings (quess we seen the wang already - te he)?

Lord Flaccid said:
So you guys are still together? I'm so confused.

No , not together just best friends (with benefits). Can't find a decent guy to date since we broke up last November ... all the good ones are taken it seems.

I'll post ours in a few. I've got pics of mine, JJ's, theac's, and pandora's. There was an old thread with alot of them, but many of the links are broken, so I'll re-upload them.

Cool! can't wait.

I am going through the 'ichy' stage right now - argh. I just keep piling on the lubiderm.

gottoys? said:
No , not together just best friends (with benefits). Can't find a decent guy to date since we broke up last November ... all the good ones are taken it seems.

So you were together, then broke up, then became best friends, and now you screw each other? That's different.

Maybe I should screw my best friend.

Course he probably wouldn't like that very much.

Lord Flaccid said:
So you were together, then broke up, then became best friends, and now you screw each other? That's different.

Maybe I should screw my best friend.
Course he probably wouldn't like that very much.

... and we live in different states. It's called regression. :)

Bubbles said:
WTF???? You didn't tell me about these on Friday. Am I allowed to tell you you're crazy? Matching tats with the ex??????

It wasn't a bad break up , so we're allowed :)

gottoys? said:
... and we live in different states. It's called regression. :)

Oooooh. So you got the tats in Florida. I was thinking you did that here, and he lives here or something. I still don't know everyone's story yet, but I'm learning.

I like the tat, but now you two will forever have them together, possibly making things pretty uncomfortable for your future husband.

Lord Flaccid said:
I like the tat, but now you two will forever have them together, possibly making things pretty uncomfortable for your future husband.

Well that's a valid point but - it cannot be any more uncomfortable then having kids with someone else and then getting remarried. I imagine you would love the person no matter what their past was.

I have seen quite a few men with 'ex's' names on their tats. That would be harder I think.

Ok here we go. JJ's first. She's got 4, but I only have pics of 2 for some reason, need to fix that. Anyway, she's got a corgi (our dog) on her lower back:

corgi.jpg

And then a heart on her tummy/hipbone area:

heart.jpg

She also has a rose opposite side of the heart, and a candle that matches pandora's on her upper thigh.

Next up, pandora has 3 tats now (she can post pics of the sun and the candle) but here are pics from her most recent:

pandora1.jpg

pandora02.jpg

pandora3.jpg

pandora4.jpg

And here are mine. Kanji (yume = dream) w/ tribal sunrise:

leg.jpg

Celtic band on arm:

arm.jpg

First self designed tribal peice on back:

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

back3.jpg

Then the phoenix underlay we did about a year later:

back4.jpg

back5.jpg

And finally one of my favorite set of tats (yes TATS, though the tits are nice too), in a NSFW format. Masiumi Max's back and arms:

NSFW http://uselessforums.com/files/062205/masuimi tattoo.jpg NSFW

Wow Bast_imret - those tats and pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.

How long did it take to get the phoenix done?

I just have a dragon on my right upper arm but I've been thinking about getting another tattoo sometime really soon. My wife has 4.

Awesome back tattoo bast. Very nice.

I was talking with my 17 year old neice last week (pre-tattoo) and told her I wonder what people would say when your 70 years old with an aging tattoo - and she said 'They would say you had a FUN life'. That's what did it for me ...