Tattoo you ....

gottoys? said:
Wow Bast_imret - those tats and pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.

How long did it take to get the phoenix done?

Not as long as you think. The outline was the main part, bout and hour, then since it was just light shading and not heavy coloring, the shading only took about 30 min. I was expecting 3 hours but it was only half cause it wasn't solid and it was a lighter wash style instead of heavy lines, cause we wanted it to look a bit more faded when it healed, so it looked like an underlay with the tribal over it.

I think next I'm looking at some of the japanese koi style work. One of the designs that they had in the newest Johnny Tattoo portfolio was amazing. I couldn't stop staring at it, lol.

bast_imret said:
only took about 30 min.

Only 30 min that's incredible ... I bet you were happy for that though.

I thought it felt just like I was being sewed with a sewing machine. 7 needles - I wanted it dark but had no idea it would feel like that. Still sore today.

bast_imret said:
Not as long as you think. The outline was the main part, bout and hour, then since it was just light shading and not heavy coloring, the shading only took about 30 min. I was expecting 3 hours but it was only half cause it wasn't solid and it was a lighter wash style instead of heavy lines, cause we wanted it to look a bit more faded when it healed, so it looked like an underlay with the tribal over it.

I think next I'm looking at some of the japanese koi style work. One of the designs that they had in the newest Johnny Tattoo portfolio was amazing. I couldn't stop staring at it, lol.

The dude from Miami Ink drew a Koi on a model's arm for a photo shoot. It was very cool, it wrapped around from her elbow up to her shoulder.

Bubbles said:
The dude from Miami Ink drew a Koi on a model's arm for a photo shoot. It was very cool, it wrapped around from her elbow up to her shoulder.

Fly, did you bother to read this before responding? :tard:
so where are pics of some vagina?

Bubbles said:
I think Lord Flaccid has some on his mantel in platnum frames. I'll ask him for a good one to show you.

Oh no not the roast beef vagina pictures again ... I'll :barf: