Tattoo you ....

She covers hers up with her long hair too. When we go out clubbing or something she wears her hair up.

She doesn't look anywhere near that old in her back shot. No way is she past her mid 30s. The guy does look like he's in 30s now that I've really looked at the picture.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
wow! 10 years?! How old are you? Is he the only guy you have ever really dated? Sounds like you need to date a few more guys.

The father of my 3 kids for 10 years ( 15 - 25 ) and then 10 years with Keith ( 26 - 36 ).

Dating sucks - I have only dated 3 guys since in Dallas and they bore me. You seem to get to picky the older you get.

theacoustician said:
Sounds like someone is about to turn to the pink team.

No not going there - that's why I keep the ex on the side. I have always liked men and always will.

gottoys? said:
The father of my 3 kids for 10 years ( 15 - 25 ) and then 10 years with Keith ( 26 - 36 ).

Dating sucks - I have only dated 3 guys since in Dallas and they bore me. You seem to get to picky the older you get.

Make them dress in archetypal costumes, it helps. An Eskimo, a shifty-eyed gangster fingering a violin case, an Indian Chief in full headdress....it keeps things interesting when there's a lull in the conversation.

b_sinning said:
Makes sense. You learn what traits you do not like in people by being with someone with those traits.

Yes - and unfortunately that sucks. You sit down and write a pro and con list. Opps there goes most of the population.

BeeRad said:
gottoys, did you ever get the pics from the shawn and amys? could you email them to me if you get a chance? plzzz

Yes - I got some great ones of YOU!! pm me your email address. I have the feet one two that I need to post on UF.

Lord Flaccid said:
LOL

Post the feet pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, post ALL the pics dammit.

Yikes - you will have to wait. I need to downsize the pic (used to many megapixels) :

uf_tampa_feet.jpg, file size(537.739KB) is greater than 500KB.

gottoys? said:
Yikes - you will have to wait. I need to downsize the pic (used to many megapixels) :

uf_tampa_feet.jpg, file size(537.739KB) is greater than 500KB.

Host it somewhere else and post a link.

BeeRad said:
gottoys, did you ever get the pics from the shawn and amys? could you email them to me if you get a chance? plzzz

Here is a great one ...
uf_tampa.jpg