Tattoo you ....

gottoys? said:
I was talking with my 17 year old neice last week (pre-tattoo) and told her I wonder what people would say when your 70 years old with an aging tattoo - and she said 'They would say you had a FUN life'. That's what did it for me ...

Yeah, to each his own. I don't need body art to make life fun. Especially body art I can't get rid of when I get sick of it, and I guarantee I'd get sick of it. I used to wash my temporary tattoos off as a kid after about 7 hours.

Lord Flaccid said:
Yeah, to each his own. I don't need body art to make life fun. Especially body art I can't get rid of when I get sick of it, and I guarantee I'd get sick of it. I used to wash my temporary tattoos off as a kid after about 7 hours.

Exactly - I never cared to have a tattoo before myself. Didn't need one , didn't want to mess with my body, didn't want to get Heb C.

But since making the move to Big D and disrupting my entire life my outlook on alot of things has changed. I used to be very conservative. I now live each day as Life is a Journey ... I want to experience alot of things in life. I am finding that life is way to short.

gottoys, do you have pictures that shows your face that you can post?

Nice tattoo, but why get one to watch his if he's the ex? unless you secretly wanh to get back together with him.

b_sinning said:
gottoys, do you have pictures that shows your face that you can post?

Nice tattoo, but why get one to watch his if he's the ex? unless you secretly wanh to get back together with him.

I thought maybe Fly got some pics of me from the party last Friday. Maybe he can post them. Otherwise I will find one that people won't make to much fun of (LOL).

The tat was a birthday gift to him. I wanted to give him something meaningful that no one else could give him. My very first bday gift to him was scuba diving lesssons.

I secretly do NOT want to get back with him. After 10 years together (never married him) I realize I want some thing different in my partner\soulmate. BUT - he will always be my best friend.

b_sinning said:
My wife got a cool looking star recently and I was thnking of getting a manly modification of it.

Do you have a pic of hers? I like stars too. Pandoras is great!

gottoys? said:
I thought maybe Fly got some pics of me from the party last Friday. Maybe he can post them. Otherwise I will find one that people won't make to much fun of (LOL).

The tat was a birthday gift to him. I wanted to give him something meaningful that no one else could give him. My very first bday gift to him was scuba diving lesssons.

I secretly do NOT want to get back with him. After 10 years together (never married him) I realize I want some thing different in my partner\soulmate. BUT - he will always be my best friend.

wow! 10 years?! How old are you? Is he the only guy you have ever really dated? Sounds like you need to date a few more guys.

gottoys? said:
Do you have a pic of hers? I like stars too. Pandoras is great!

No. She got it a few weeks ago. It's almost exactly where your is on the back of her neck. I would get mine on my left upper arm or shoulder. It has to be somewhere I can cover for work.

b_sinning said:
No. She got it a few weeks ago. It's almost exactly where your is on the back of her neck. I would get mine on my left upper arm or shoulder. It has to be somewhere I can cover for work.

You have to get a pic of it and let me see.

That's why I got mine on the back of the neck, so I can cover it at work. You can imagine my shock when the tattoo girl told me I had to wear my hair up and no shirt could touch it for four days. Ha - I did not wear my hair up at work and only showed a few friends and my boss.