Movie Star Wars TFA - FULL SPOILERS - DONT COME IN IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET

Not sure his hand and the saber fell into bespin though. They fell into the shaft, which was kinda bottomless, who know where that shaft went.
Right, but poptard said the trailer showed the hand and saber falling into a desert, which wouldn't make sense.

i certainly didnt set that :(

Are you on tapacaca? It does fucky things with "thread previews"

We took the kids to an inferior screen this afternoon, both because they really wanted it and because one of the retard wondertwins (@Mikeawesome or @MadDog, can't remember which) spoiled Han's death for me by making it @Domon's title yesterday, so I didn't want to risk having anymore of it spoiled by online assholes.

I can't believe they'd make it so exactly on the nose (Ren and Rey being kin - cousins or siblings), though since Ren is Sith-Lite™, there's at least a little twist if it does end up being the case.

I wanted more of Gwendoline Christy. :( Hopefully she didn't blow up.

my understanding is that she has a much bigger role in the next two

Not a major Star Wars fan. I don't hate the films but I don't revere them the way so many of my generation do. I don't knock anyone for it, I'm glad when people get excited about stuff like that. My husband, however, gets teary eyed and excited at those opening notes, and so of course we went to see it. I actually had to re-watch Empire yesterday because I really couldn't remember it. I didn't have time to watch RotJ so Dan just summarized. With that in mind I have to say I loved this movie. I thought it was super fun and I was on the edge of my seat for much of it. Han getting killed was a big blow and was totally sad, but the thing that really got me, the thing I can't shake was the little snippet of Rey getting left on the planet and crying for her (I assume) parents to come back. I was upset by it for like 10 minutes and I'm still getting upset just thinking about it. Grrr. Regardless, very fun movie. Good times.

yeah we're going to have to accept that if rey is related to the skywalker family then they are dicks for leaving her on a desert planet

luke knows full well what kind of life that is, and that it contributed to his own father's fall because as well know, he doesn't like sand