Movie Star Wars TFA - FULL SPOILERS - DONT COME IN IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET

yeah we're going to have to accept that if rey is related to the skywalker family then they are dicks for leaving her on a desert planet

luke knows full well what kind of life that is, and that it contributed to his own father's fall because as well know, he doesn't like sand
I think the experience is different for me now though. I cannot imagine leaving my children. I'd rather cut off my arms with a rusty spoon. What brought them to make that decision? I'm unsure if I want to know.

On a side note, becoming a parent made me hate Padme so much. What a fucking weak thing to do. She abandoned her kids. If Rey is Luke's kid I think this whole family is awful.

I think the experience is different for me now though. I cannot imagine leaving my children. I'd rather cut off my arms with a rusty spoon. What brought them to make that decision? I'm unsure if I want to know.

On a side note, becoming a parent made me hate Padme so much. What a fucking weak thing to do. She abandoned her kids. If Rey is Luke's kid I think this whole family is awful.

Well, I don't know if you can call dying in childbirth 'abandonment'

Well, I don't know if you can call dying in childbirth 'abandonment'

Yeah, there was nothing wrong with her. She just sadded herself to death or some such bs. I guess there are theories that the Emperor sucked the life force out of her and gave it to Anakin or whatever, but from a standpoint of watching the movies, she just gave up. In my mind that's equal to suicide. She was sad, but her kids really needed her. Their dad had become like the most evil thing ever and then their mom just gives up. Abandonment clear and simple. It's amazing the kids turned out so well. I guess not knowing for all those years was a good thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
yeah we're going to have to accept that if rey is related to the skywalker family then they are dicks for leaving her on a desert planet

luke knows full well what kind of life that is, and that it contributed to his own father's fall because as well know, he doesn't like sand

I think whoever her family is, either left her to save her, knowing they were going to something almost certain to kill them, or were unexpectedly killed/captured

she lost the will to live :barf:

if my fucking medical robot told me a patient had simply lost the will to live and there was nothing they could do I would take that piece of junk back to best buy and get a refund

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I'm completely tickled by the fact that the protagonists being a chick and a black dude is actually grating on some people, to the point that one said he doesn't want his kids seeing an interracial relationship in star wars
wait, people actually care?

What about lando and han?

I'm completely tickled by the fact that the protagonists being a chick and a black dude is actually grating on some people, to the point that one said he doesn't want his kids seeing an interracial relationship in star wars
The simple fact that the force sensitive in the movie is a woman has driven MRAs up the fucking wall. I feast upon their delicious tears all over facebook.