Movie Star Wars TFA - FULL SPOILERS - DONT COME IN IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET

what didnt ya like about empire?
I've been asked that and I am not sure I can really figure it out. The whole movie moved kind of slow for me for most of it - felt like it was trying too hard after the first one. I grew up seeing all the movies many times and even in the theaters, but that one just is meh to me.

Yes there are some key points to it, but over all I just didn't love it.

Just because you don't like a movie doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I appreciated the storylines and loved seeing Vader 'come to life' even if the actor who played him sucked royally.

One of the trailers showed Luke's severed hand still grasping the light saber falling into a desert. Maz has supposedly lived for "a thousand years" and has a network of smugglers and pirates, so it's not inconceivable that she could have acquired it.
wait what? which trailer showed that?

Just because you don't like a movie doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I appreciated the storylines and loved seeing Vader 'come to life' even if the actor who played him sucked royally.

my take on it is that they're inaccurate historical records. the events described actually took place but the details are wrong. chewie and yoda weren't buddies, the war wasn't about trade negotiations or taxation, and anakin never killed a bunch of children. things like that

I accept the Clone Wars series as canon but not the prequels. they're just badly made movies regardless of the story they told. so when I decide to sit down and watch all of star wars right meow it'll be four movies and two tv shows

Kylo Ren has that kinda confused young guy thing going on without being so much of a whiny bitch like Anakin was portrayed. Not scary though. Just a kid with too much power for his own good.

I actually wish he wouldn't have removed his helmet until the scene he killed Han. When he did it prior to that with Rey I felt like it weakened his character.