Movie Star Wars TFA - FULL SPOILERS - DONT COME IN IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET

How the fuck do you kill Han Solo?!?!?!?! Why not just have the bitch push Luke off the cliff too while you're at it, JJ!?!?! :mad:

there's no other way to do this trilogy. these movies have to be about the new characters, the future of the skywalker family. if Han Solo was still alive then there is no way anyone would accept an ep 8 and ep 9 where he's off screen for most of the movie

this was the best way for him to go. no killed over some old debt or blasted by some criminal scum but trying to save his son. he earned that death

Supposedly Finn is Lando's son (unconfirmed)

I think disney is smart enough not to allow the only major black character in the new trilogy to be related to the only major black character in the original trilogy

Welp. I found my reason not to stick around this thread. I don't want speculation on future movies.

:nev:

speculation is the best part!

spoilers, however, are unacceptable

I don't think the movie is derivative but I think it took to heart how much they wanted it to rhyme. Also y'all have to remember that Abrams did not write this by himself. He and Lawrence Kasdan walked around LA for months just talking about the story and where all the characters were, where they should go into the next three movies.

Some of it was a little on the nose but it also needed to have a certain amount of fan service. Was it a bit too much? Sometimes but they got a lot more right than they got wrong.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
Is Rey Luke's daughter? It was heavily implied but I really hope not.
How did Mav get Luke's light saber that fell off Bespin?
One of the trailers showed Luke's severed hand still grasping the light saber falling into a desert. Maz has supposedly lived for "a thousand years" and has a network of smugglers and pirates, so it's not inconceivable that she could have acquired it.

Never seen star wars
this is how they killed han solo
Z0t6n3R.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, saw it last night.

Pros:

A worthy sequel for the new generation. Its not empire, but its probably shouldnt be either, thats "our" star wars, as the older generation, this one needs a new one, and thats ok.
The characters are all likeable, and well developed/memorable. The lines are good, the acting is good, there are no retarded aliens.
The story, while simple, is comparable to a new hope in quality. In many ways this is good, because it gives them room to grow for the "empire" of this series
It truly is star wars, has the right feel, the right amount of quips, Finn is a funny guy of his own rite.

Cons:

The scene with the beholders loose on the ship was unnecessary fluff
Kylo Ren is ... not scary?
Its a shame Han had to go, but i understand why he did. I feel like a worthy prequel would be Ben's fall from the light, and Han and Leia and Luke trying to save him, making his actions in this film more impactful.
If motherfucking 4chan spamming spoilers on reddit hadnt ruined that "kylo ren, hans son, kills him" for me, i could have seen that going either way on the bridge.
An awesome story would have been a Revan type twist, with Kylo fighting the conflict, and returning to the light side, or at least trying to.

Overall, awesome, definitely star wars, on par with the quality of a New Hope.

Kylo Ren has that kinda confused young guy thing going on without being so much of a whiny bitch like Anakin was portrayed. Not scary though. Just a kid with too much power for his own good.

• Gravy
Reactions: poptartdaddy
Also, i love how they wiped out episodes 1-3 "the republic" by wiping out their planetary system with starkiller base :D

@Mustard Dispenser I dont think Snoke (dumb name) is Plagueis. Plagueis is dead by palpatines hand.

Kylo Ren has that kinda confused young guy thing going on without being so much of a whiny bitch like Anakin was portrayed. Not scary though. Just a kid with too much power for his own good.
Agreed. Reminded me a ton of Anakin and how he acted. Though much better acting than Anakin.

Anakin you wanted to just go away, Ben? You kind of hope he does come back because there seems to be some hope in him.

Since I didn't get spoiled I can say I did hope he wouldn't have killed his dad, but knew it could go either way. Like being punched in the gut.

I actually didn't care for Empire Strikes Back compared to the other two of the original 3, but felt this one rivaled 4 & 6 and better than 5.

Agreed. Reminded me a ton of Anakin and how he acted. Though much better acting than Anakin.

Anakin you wanted to just go away, Ben? You kind of hope he does come back because there seems to be some hope in him.

Since I didn't get spoiled I can say I did hope he wouldn't have killed his dad, but knew it could go either way. Like being punched in the gut.

I actually didn't care for Empire Strikes Back compared to the other two of the original 3, but felt this one rivaled 4 & 6 and better than 5.

what didnt ya like about empire?

what didnt ya like about empire?