Movie Star Wars TFA - FULL SPOILERS - DONT COME IN IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET

YNwCyfy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
i guess a good comparison is the T-rex in Jurassic park. A good portion of it was robotic, but there was some CGI too

when bb8 is rolling after rey/finn while they are running, that's def cgi

also when he shoots his wires in the falcon to stabilize, cgi

my hope is that the lighter scene was a practical puppet but it looked cgi to me

Yes, when bb8 is going slow is almost certainly a puppet, i'm saying when they are getting shot at by tie fighters and going balls out, that is cgi

you all need to stop pretending there is some sort of credible story that explains anything prior to lukes birth.
I'm not pretending anything. At the beginning of episode IV where the fuck is Luke's mom? Why has he been left in a dust bowl with his joyless aunt and uncle? Sure, you may not have enjoyed the prequels but they exist. If there is a more credible tale I'd be interested to hear why it is more credible and why padme dies.

I'm not pretending anything. At the beginning of episode IV where the fuck is Luke's mom? Why has he been left in a dust bowl with his joyless aunt and uncle? Sure, you may not have enjoyed the prequels but they exist. If there is a more credible tale I'd be interested to hear why it is more credible and why padme dies.

Didn't Obi-Wan leave him there to protect him from Vader? I assume he watched over him the whole time. Mom was long dead

that was part of the sin of the prequels. she had to die but because of some bad dream he had? how the fuck does lucas have a problem figuring out how to put a character in lethal peril WHILE THERE IS A GALACTIC SCALE WAR HAPPENING IN THE BACKGROUND

that was part of the sin of the prequels. she had to die but because of some bad dream he had? how the fuck does lucas have a problem figuring out how to put a character in lethal peril WHILE THERE IS A GALACTIC SCALE WAR HAPPENING IN THE BACKGROUND

The timing would have been a little tough, but you coulda done it like this:

Luke's mom, giving birth, rushed away on hospital ship in middle of battle as all kinds of bad shit going down, her ship under attack. In a last ditch effort, she knows she wont make it, but her kids might, puts them in an escape pod, sacrifices herself to launch the pod into tatooine. Beru and Lars find pod, save kids.

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny
Yeah, I mean it could have been epic. She could have given birth to Luke and Leia, cuddled with them and bonded, and then the facility where she was could have been attacked. She could have died hiding the kids from the attackers, since clearly they would have been the targets. She would have gone out a tragic hero at that moment. And to me that seems like the obvious choice. Her death could have been handled in so many good ways.

The timing would have been a little tough, but you coulda done it like this:

Luke's mom, giving birth, rushed away on hospital ship in middle of battle as all kinds of bad shit going down, her ship under attack. In a last ditch effort, she knows she wont make it, but her kids might, puts them in an escape pod, sacrifices herself to launch the pod into tatooine. Beru and Lars find pod, save kids.
So superman or goku style?

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
At least let her be gravely injured from the force choke, she's in the med hall, delivers the children and finally succumbs to the damage done by the force choke. They didn't even have to make her die of a broken heart.