So what is your worst habit or flaw

Oh of course, that's what I meant about luck of the draw though. They're tough to locate I'd imagine, the new ones on the market that is.

For comparison, I've yet to be 'asked out' by any -decent- women.

You probably have high standards, just look at your closet. :tard:

You probably have high standards, just look at your closet. :tard:

Someone hasn't been out in Belfast.

High Standards would encompass those that can still walk at the end of the night.

And if it's a normal meeting, that's probably how they'll end up at the weekend.

Oh well, I don't mind at all. COURSE COURSE STUDY STUDY LOOOL

Were you checking that the windows were locked?

You are a shit.

I thought I'd nip out to get milk while I was throwing out the rubbish, bolted out the door and was left trapped outside for 3 hours.

I went to the coffee shop and read every news paper in existence.

I'm lazy

I procrastinate things until they come back and kick my butt sometimes

I'm bad with money

I'm told I can be moody with sever mood swings but that could be because I'm bi-polar or everyone around me always has pms. For the most part I seem fine to myself.

I'm disorganized even though I want to be organized. I'm pondering hypnotism to help with this.

I'm lazy

I procrastinate things until they come back and kick my butt sometimes

I'm bad with money

I'm told I can be moody with sever mood swings but that could be because I'm bi-polar or everyone around me always has pms. For the most part I seem fine to myself.

I'm disorganized even though I want to be organized. I'm pondering hypnotism to help with this.

same for me sans the bipolar and hypnotism

I'm going to be proactively lazy today...I have a bunch of hardware to install so if I bust it out before noon then I can be a lazy fuck the rest of the day

polos not gay?

and tangu is. what a world.

don't know about you guys, but i see a shit ton of my own bad habits that you guys are listing. thank you for your (early postings) sincerity. i posted this question elsewhere and got the job interview flaws: "I'm just such a darned perfectionist. can't go home til all the work's done just right." blah blah blah.. :rolleyes: