So what is your worst habit or flaw

i am lazy
a horrible housemaid
fat (working on that)
a perfectionist to the point that it paralyzes me
a procrastinator
a loud mouth
i chew my lip
i don't shave regularly (bitemethebitchwhostartedthat)
too revealing
a packrat
a fantasyhead (live there too often)

I talk a lot
I repeat myself
I substitute fear/pain/hurt with anger
I repeat myself
self-depreciating
I repeat myself
I think more than I do
I repeat myself
I'm bossy
I repeat myself
I'm quick to jump to conclusions, I don't listen
I repeat myself
I hate doing laundry
I repeat myself

and tangu is. what a world.
don't know about you guys, but i see a sh*t ton of my own bad habits that you guys are listing. thank you for your (early postings) sincerity. i posted this question elsewhere and got the job interview flaws: "I'm just such a darned perfectionist. can't go home til all the work's done just right." blah blah blah.. :rolleyes:
Buddy I'm about as gay as magic johnson before the aids.

I just find gay humor hilarious.

I talk a lot
I repeat myself
I substitute fear/pain/hurt with anger
I repeat myself
self-depreciating
I repeat myself
I think more than I do
I repeat myself
I'm bossy
I repeat myself
I'm quick to jump to conclusions, I don't listen
I repeat myself
I hate doing laundry
I repeat myself

could you repeat that please?

Girls still for some reason feel it necessary to play the "guys should come up and talk to ME" games.

I will ask as many as possible out on a date within the next 7 days and get back to you with my findings.

like onnu, i'm too trusting. for bein a hustler, i get hustled entirely too often.

i like tv too much.

not real good at saving money, even tho we make plenty.

not enough commitment to my kids at school. (hey, you get what you pay for)

our house is perpetually messy. we really need to have a once a month party bec it's the only time we truly clean everything.

i'm not very handy around the house.

i don't play video games.

i drink and smoke too much, which is causes me to not save money like i should. it also exacerbates my weight problem, which results in me to not sleeping well so I'm tired a lot and act lazy. When I'm hungover I put things off until I feel better, when I feel better I go out. Shit piles up.

i drink and smoke too much, which is causes me to not save money like i should. it also exacerbates my weight problem, which results in me to not sleeping well so I'm tired a lot and act lazy. When I'm hungover I put things off until I feel better, when I feel better I go out. Shit piles up.

i gotta go drinkin with this dude.