So what is your worst habit or flaw

I never seem to get the last load of laundry folded so it sits in the clthes hamper until I do laundry the next week.

yeah, she was fire. today i'm actually enjoying my day off by keeping up with the kardashians. kim kardashian is hot to the power of infinity.

Why exactly is she famous? Ryan and I caught this show on E! one day and we watched it in the hopes of discovering why she had her own show... :confused:

she's attractive but she's just another vapid bimbo that was handed a reality show because apparently the end times are nigh

Why exactly is she famous? Ryan and I caught this show on E! one day and we watched it in the hopes of discovering why she had her own show... :confused:

she's just another famous daughter

Kimberly Noel Kardashian (born October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles, California) is one of the three daughters of the late lawyer Robert Kardashian who worked on the sensational OJ Simpson trial.[1] Kardashian's initial media attention was centered on her close friendship with Paris Hilton, but her notoriety exploded and fame rose after it was revealed that she had made a sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray-J.[2]

Yet another worthless cunt participating in the sluttifying of America's youth. :rolleyes:

she's just another famous daughter

Yet another worthless cunt participating in the sluttifying of America's youth. :rolleyes:

Yeah I knew about her dad... but that's it? :rolleyes:

I hate ryan seacrest now, he's the executive producer for that show

if the writers are on strike... will pro wrestling have to go off the air?

no, unfortunately. the douchebags in charge of that tripe are not part of the guild

though I don't know if they use teamsters...if so, then yes the show will stop because the teamsters won't cross picket lines either.