So what is your worst habit or flaw

I'm very anal about the order of things.

I bitch a lot to my girlfriend.

I can't make left turns.

:lol: BWAHAHAHAHAH

- I keep bringing foster dogs home and re-realizing what horrible dog parents we are and should just give up.

- I don't put the dishes away in the dishwasher correctly.

- I forget about the laundry in the washing machine.

Occasionally my awesomeness dwarfs the awesomeness of others around me and makes them feel small.

1. Perpetually tardy for everything. I will probably be late for my wedding, birth of every child as well as my own funeral. The hearse will get a flat or something.
2. I procrastinate like it's going out of style.
3. I'm loud.
4. I tend to pick up nuances and quirks of those around me.
5. Self-destructive.
6. I don't run away from my problems, I simply ignore them until they come back to bite me in the ass years later.

six off the top of my head, I have a number of other habits equally as bad

I have...

a weight problem

a drinking problem(although I only drink on Saturday now)

a smoking problem(x2)

money burns holes in my pockets

And it all boils down to one thing... A lack of self control

647473f2166e14c2.jpg

- I forget about the laundry in the washing machine.
Ditto.

Up until a year ago, I chewed my fingernails obsessively. I now rarely chew my nails and instead use the clippers.
I pick at my cuticles though, sometimes to the point of bleeding. I'm trying to stop that habit. I mainly do that when I am stressed or thinking about something/problem solving.
I say the N-R word way too much outloud in my house, and sometimes around my friends (who are all white). I _really_ need to stop that. I don't consider myself a racist, as I hate everyone equally. :fly: jk
I clench my teeth/jaw when I am stressed out. I've worn my molars down badly, from what my dentist said. I think I might also grind my teeth at night. I've been meaning to get a mouthguard to put in when I sleep, but haven't looked.
Which brings me to my next bad habit, procrastination. I need to clean up my bedroom of old computer magazines, old receipts for years ago, old bank documents, etc. I haven't done this yet, and the piles just keep getting larger.
Mild case of road rage. I only honk when someone has done something really stupid like stop at a green light, or cut me off. I don't throw fingers, just yell and maybe wave at the offender.

I think those are the worst of my bad habits.

I easily lose motivation
I have a bad temper
I get anal retentive about some things to the point where I won't let others help me out when I really should
I worry too much about bad things happening.