WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Try replacing the antidepressants with microdosing psylocibin. If you have a therapist, almost all of them are aware of it. When @APRIL told hers, the chick was like, "You're like the fourth patient this month to tell me about this."
This shit right here. I don't know if it's placebo effect or what, but after a few weeks of use I feel mentally healthier. I tried a handful of anti-depressants and had bad side effects, the psylocibin was zero side effects.

This shit right here. I don't know if it's placebo effect or what, but after a few weeks of use I feel mentally healthier. I tried a handful of anti-depressants and had bad side effects, the psylocibin was zero side effects.
Rich people with therapists. I just cry in my car in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers and fly
So I sat in a job interview day for a position we're filling at work.

Interviewing a candidate for an electronics design job.

Dude's also a professional musician. Someone asks him to compare his musical accomplishments to his electrical accomplishments and what he's more proud of, what the fuck does he say? "Well, nobody's ever given me a blowjob for a good electronics design"

I'm still fucking dumbfounded.

So I sat in a job interview day for a position we're filling at work.

Interviewing a candidate for an electronics design job.

Dude's also a professional musician. Someone asks him to compare his musical accomplishments to his electrical accomplishments and what he's more proud of, what the fuck does he say? "Well, nobody's ever given me a blowjob for a good electronics design"

I'm still fucking dumbfounded.
I was interviewing a guy the other day who couldn't tell me the difference between a set, list, and map, and also couldn't tell me the difference between a thread and fork.

He knew all about fuckin' docker, kubernetes, helm, and shit, but get right down to the CS bits, and he was clueless.

Sad.

Like I've done probably a couple dozen interviews over the years, between new department hires and co-op students and whatever.

And there's been times where people have been hopefully unqualified or unprepared or whatever. And I get the odd person who's way too overconfident. But I've never heard someone make a blowjob joke in an interview until today...

Like I've done probably a couple dozen interviews over the years, between new department hires and co-op students and whatever.

And there's been times where people have been hopefully unqualified or unprepared or whatever. And I get the odd person who's way too overconfident. But I've never heard someone make a blowjob joke in an interview until today...
Ever gotten a "your mom" joke?

last time i took shrooms was when i was 18 or 19 and i tripped out

that’s a feeling i will not fuck with. like i can’t see the fun or the purpose is feeling out of control or having hallucinations
Eww no, it's not for tripping. It's microdosing so you feel nothing. There are studies that are showing that the chemical psyilicibin in mushrooms help "remap" the brain in healthy ways.

Another one that is having good results is Ketamine.

Last edited: