WTF So I just dick'd my butt

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥82,797
Steam
mattressfish
Yeah, I put in my two weeks this morning. Of course, they let me go immediately as I'm a security risk. I don't really have anything solid lined up, but I've got enough side work to keep me going for as long I'd like. I'll also be contacting some staffing agencies pretty quickly, reaching out to old contacts, etc.

It's liberating to get out of a place that had turned toxic, but obviously scary as fuck. Tell me in the following posts how dumb I am. :lol:

Update 7/18/2014:
I've started my own IT consulting firm focusing on virtualization and cloud technologies. I'm not homeless yet. Until I can get my company producing copious amounts of money, I'm making money churning credit cards.

Last edited:
I think about quitting my job every single day.

When I'm driving to work I hope that I get tboned just so I won't have to go in.

Proud of you bb.

@fly What was different about today that made you decide? Also what about the job was toxic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I put in my two weeks this morning. Of course, they let me go immediately as I'm a security risk. I don't really have anything solid lined up, but I've got enough side work to keep me going for as long I'd like. I'll also be contacting some staffing agencies pretty quickly, reaching out to old contacts, etc.

It's liberating to get out of a place that had turned toxic, but obviously scary as fuck. Tell me in the following posts how dumb I am. :lol:

Not dumb, but brave!
Life has a funny way of working out!
This is just a new path for you and your family (cats included)
Don't let anyone focus on the negative...
This could be wonderful! Congrats!

good for you! finally you can hang around the schoolyards during the daytime and not just on your lunch break.

I don't feel brave, but hopefully it works out.

It will!
You are a smart guy with a good eye for $$ making and saving..

Altho we lol @ u and I often call you a Jew, this is the time where your jewness is your best skill evar!

Make sure you sleep in tomorrow morning and have sex til noon ! You deserve it!