WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Hey everybody my laid back state job is seeing the beginning of its end. I got my website up today and I have my first pop up event next Saturday. Business cards and signage are on the way. I’ll be moving the site to e-commerce over the next few days. And I’m taking classes in metaphysics.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone here for providing a space for me to exist with you when I was at my worst. I finally feel free after many years of depression and anxiety. I’m at a place we’re I can start slowing coming off of my antidepressants, and while it’s not a guarantee that I’ll come completely off of them it is still a sign that I’m in a better place.

For the first time in ever I feel like I have purpose and if I fail I’ll have a damn good time doing it. Love y’all.
Try replacing the antidepressants with microdosing psylocibin. If you have a therapist, almost all of them are aware of it. When @APRIL told hers, the chick was like, "You're like the fourth patient this month to tell me about this."

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and OOD
Hey everybody my laid back state job is seeing the beginning of its end. I got my website up today and I have my first pop up event next Saturday. Business cards and signage are on the way. I’ll be moving the site to e-commerce over the next few days. And I’m taking classes in metaphysics.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone here for providing a space for me to exist with you when I was at my worst. I finally feel free after many years of depression and anxiety. I’m at a place we’re I can start slowing coming off of my antidepressants, and while it’s not a guarantee that I’ll come completely off of them it is still a sign that I’m in a better place.

For the first time in ever I feel like I have purpose and if I fail I’ll have a damn good time doing it. Love y’all.
That's awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
i’ve been flying with this company for one year now and i fucking hate them all.
i thought strippers and pimps were cut throat.
private aviation is SAVAGE.
everyone fucks everyone
pilots flying hungover
FAs trying to fuck the millionaires
the behind the scenes shit is so stressful at times
the gossiiiiiiip

it’s kinda toxic, which is normally my love language
anyhoo thanks for letting me vent

i’ve been flying with this company for one year now and i fucking hate them all.
i thought strippers and pimps were cut throat.
private aviation is SAVAGE.
everyone fucks everyone
pilots flying hungover
FAs trying to fuck the millionaires
the behind the scenes shit is so stressful at times
the gossiiiiiiip

it’s kinda toxic, which is normally my love language
anyhoo thanks for letting me vent
Welcome to like all jobs.

HA, you got old.

Like all of us.

I've been old since age 6.

yup! i’m def too old for some of the shit that goes down. like it’s mostly this particular company i fly with cuz i randomly flight out with another airline and it’s exactly how it should be. a great working environment.

you were born with the soul of a Pa’ Ingalls

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I'm so oblivious that I don't notice women want my attention unless other guys notice and start getting pissed at me. This has happened multiple times jfc. Like they're probably just staring because of my hideousness, right?

I have to say my 3 day a week work environment in the women's workplace has 0% toxicity. Its pretty sublime. If my other jobs toxic its only because I'm my own boss and I'm an asshole.

that’s interesting
i’ve worked in environments dominated by women and they have been the scariest
mind you they were drunk , high or both