WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Yeah, because I want to take the kids to a doctor who's going to hand out pills like candy just to get me off their back.
My son is medicated for ADHD. We got him tested early in and he was borderline so we held off for a few more years. When he was 11-12 we had him tested again, with a better, more in depth doctor. Each of his teachers filled out paperwork, and so did we. Everything lined up almost identical. Once he started meds, his grades went up 15-20%, I was pleasantly surprised.

So I sat in a job interview day for a position we're filling at work.

Interviewing a candidate for an electronics design job.

Dude's also a professional musician. Someone asks him to compare his musical accomplishments to his electrical accomplishments and what he's more proud of, what the fuck does he say? "Well, nobody's ever given me a blowjob for a good electronics design"

I'm still fucking dumbfounded.
So when does he start?

Dude's also a professional musician. Someone asks him to compare his musical accomplishments to his electrical accomplishments and what he's more proud of, what the fuck does he say? "Well, nobody's ever given me a blowjob for a good electronics design"

if you hire him, he's gonna be leaning aggressively over women's cubicles and making himself a legal liability.

if you hire him, he's gonna be leaning aggressively over women's cubicles and making himself a legal liability.
I told everyone "if we hire this guy, in 2 months are we gonna have to apologize to people and start the job hunt again because he said something stupid" - and the whole department is in full agreement, no way in fuck is he getting hired.

Brilliant guy, like savant brilliant... just too fucked to employ with other people.

We've got a couple other real good candidates anyway, thankfully.

HIRE THIS MAN

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: fly and Peppers
Eww no, it's not for tripping. It's microdosing so you feel nothing. There are studies that are showing that the chemical psyilicibin in mushrooms help "remap" the brain in healthy ways.

Another one that is having good results is Ketamine.

Not that I disagree with the idea of microdosing, but PAT like what has been done in a lot of the Hopkins studies and many of the other studies being conducted are not using microdosing. They use a fairly hefty dose or two separated by several weeks with facilitators in the room to guide the subjects through the experience. Microdosing is less well researched but I think it's fascinating and want to hear more about your success with it. What is your regimen?

Also, since we are on the topic, I'm gonna self promote and share me being a recent guest on the psychedelics today podcast! https://psychedelicstoday.com/podcast/
It's been an insane couple of months for state and federal policy advocacy and I've been traveling more than I'd like to ensure that pain is discussed as well as mental health. Really I want anyone who might benefit from psychedelics with any protocol to have access when laws are changed to allow for it. What happened in Oregon cannot happen in the rest of the country.

I think that’s a possible side effect of lots of them. My child’s psychiatrist was very clear that when she first started taking them I had to watch her closely and suicidal thoughts was a big concern. Luckily the first one we tried has been great so we didn’t have to try a bunch. Granted we did a fancy dna mapping thing that gave a list of what pills would likely be best.
I did that same test and my doctor was said it wasn't perfect.

It said that Wellbuturin was definitely okay for me to take and it 100% is not okay. lol