WTF So I just dick'd my butt

not only did i gain weight, i tried to unalive myself from the torture in my head

the meds were the devil and made everything worse
Do you remember which one caused that?

A friend of mine's child was on meds and took his life last year. It's wild that they are prescribed even when the side effect is suicidal thoughts for some.

I was looking up whether or not my life insurance paid out if I unalived myself before I started meds, and no longer do that. So they are helpful for some of us. 🙂
This is a good story. Glad it worked out for you. Did you try different meds to find the right one?

Do you remember which one caused that?

A friend of mine's child was on meds and took his life last year. It's wild that they are prescribed even when the side effect is suicidal thoughts for some.
I think that’s a possible side effect of lots of them. My child’s psychiatrist was very clear that when she first started taking them I had to watch her closely and suicidal thoughts was a big concern. Luckily the first one we tried has been great so we didn’t have to try a bunch. Granted we did a fancy dna mapping thing that gave a list of what pills would likely be best.

wtf, is anybody but me here unmedicated free range human?
Considering my oldest has anxiety to the point that at 6 she climbed out of the safety harness while in the middle of a ride at Sea World and caused the entire thing to shut down while we attempted to calm her back down, I’ll consult my medical professionals and give her medication so she can go about her daily life in a much more normal way.

Last edited:
The dosing/understanding of this stuff was BAD when we were all kids. ADHD meds were brand new, and they largely just overdosed the kids into a zombie like state so the teachers/parents wouldnt have to deal with them.

That was THIRTY years ago for most of us. Medical understanding and medicines themselves have far advanced, and its not that anymore.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
one of my kids teachers (k or 1st, I forget) brought up the possibility of medicating my kid because he was "over active and wouldnt focus"
Like no shit, hes 6, theyre all like that. Im not gonna medicate my kid because youre fuckin bad at your job.
Hes in jr high now and doing advanced math classes just fine without meds

last time i took shrooms was when i was 18 or 19 and i tripped out

that’s a feeling i will not fuck with. like i can’t see the fun or the purpose is feeling out of control or having hallucinations
Microdosing is taking a sub-perceptible dose. You are most definitely not tripping.

unwilling to let a medical professional evaluate and render an opinion? Thats very Jehovah's Witnesses of you
Yeah, that seems... not good. But on the flip side, doctors just want to hand out meds these days, so probably just about anyone 'qualifies'. I'm not sure a rubber stamp from someone who spent 5 minutes with the kid and then on to the next 40 patients is great either.