WTF So I just dick'd my butt

no one just rolls a joint and watches cartoons anymore do they
I grew up, now I smoke joints and cook Saturday morning breakfast.

This morning was hash browns cut from russets, parboiled and pan fried. And sausages and scrambled eggs and onions and bell pepper and grated cheddar and a bunch of hollandaise over the top. Add the stoned munchies on top of that = chefs kiss.

It's like -22C out and nothing else to be at.

This morning was hash browns cut from russets, parboiled and pan fried. And sausages and scrambled eggs and onions and bell pepper and grated cheddar and a bunch of hollandaise over the top. Add the stoned munchies on top of that = chefs kiss.

I made j Kenji's immersion blender hollandaise the other week for eggs Benedict. It was amazing... Until when I was cleaning up and it had congealed and I realized I basically had just eaten two whole sticks of butter.

Felt gross

• Haha
Reactions: tre
I made j Kenji's immersion blender hollandaise the other week for eggs Benedict. It was amazing... Until when I was cleaning up and it had congealed and I realized I basically had just eaten two whole sticks of butter.

Felt gross
I cheated and used the "add butter and water" powder that comes in a bucket from the restaurant supply store. 75g of butter split between two people. Yeah.

Could be worse I guess, this recipe we make clocks in at 60g of butter per serving - https://twosleevers.com/instant-pot-butter-chicken/

"It's fine, it's keto" is my excuse I guess.

Except I gotta buy bitcoin, figure out how wallets and shit work, and run my bitcoin through some sort of bullshit bitcoin mixer site or whatever other bullshit I gotta do so that "gee bought drugs" isn't permanently on the blockchain for everyone to see.

Then look through 100 different sketchy sellers on 100 different sketchy darknet forums, put in my order, and when all is said and done I get a sketchy package from Romania. That I can, uh, confidently open up and 100% trust what they sent me.

Yeah fuck that.
First, you use Monero. Second, there are only a couple sites. Third, the packages will come from your own country. Fourth, its all reviewed. I've never gotten anything less than the best.

First, you use Monero. Second, there are only a couple sites. Third, the packages will come from your own country. Fourth, its all reviewed. I've never gotten anything less than the best.
Anything less than the best is a felony

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

Next time add baking soda to the parboil. Makes them super tender. (not recommended if you're trying to cut down on sodiums)

I think that the hallucinogen you take depends on your goals and tolerance to side effects. Mushrooms can make you nauseous or vomit. LSD can last a bit long. DMT can make you a bit more out of it than you'd prefer. Salvia can be fine or fucking terrifying.

Harm reduction:
As far as concerns about fentanyl, know your source. If you don't, buy extra and send it to dance safe for testing.

Make sure your set and setting is appropriate for YOU. It doesn't have to be outside in the woods, it just has be a place where you feel safe.

Have a sober, trusted person with you. Make sure they have a list of things they can say to help you if things go bad. "you are safe" "you are physically okay" "it hasn't been too long since you started this trip" all these things can go a long way to pulling someone having a "bad" trip out of their mental situation.

Make sure you aren't taking anything that might intensify the experience.

Also, many clusterheads take mushrooms when getting on a plane so that they don't have an attack in flight. They don't freak out because their intentions are clear.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
I think that the hallucinogen you take depends on your goals and tolerance to side effects. Mushrooms can make you nauseous or vomit. LSD can last a bit long. DMT can make you a bit more out of it than you'd prefer. Salvia can be fine or fucking terrifying.

Harm reduction:
As far as concerns about fentanyl, know your source. If you don't, buy extra and send it to dance safe for testing.

Make sure your set and setting is appropriate for YOU. It doesn't have to be outside in the woods, it just has be a place where you feel safe.

Have a sober, trusted person with you. Make sure they have a list of things they can say to help you if things go bad. "you are safe" "you are physically okay" "it hasn't been too long since you started this trip" all these things can go a long way to pulling someone having a "bad" trip out of their mental situation.

Make sure you aren't taking anything that might intensify the experience.

Also, many clusterheads take mushrooms when getting on a plane so that they don't have an attack in flight. They don't freak out because their intentions are clear.

giphy.gif

yessss Eileen Escobar dropping some DRUG FACTS

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
Had a laptop I was remote-desktoping into running a test. Couldn't remote into it today for some reason.

Turns out a co-worker looked at it and the case was splitting open because the battery was swollen and they had to get it the fuck out of the lab.

Dell Latitude 7490. Apparently the model is famous for it.
So they gave me another 7490 to use as a lab machine.

I unplugged it earlier and was using it as an actual laptop for something I was doing, and it kept shutting off on me. "Huh, wonder if it's got battery problems", took the back off...

230207183image0000001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
So they gave me another 7490 to use as a lab machine.

I unplugged it earlier and was using it as an actual laptop for something I was doing, and it kept shutting off on me. "Huh, wonder if it's got battery problems", took the back off...

230207183image0000001.jpg
Can't wait for it to happen to the 7470 that's in the back of my Pontiac.