WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Is it J Staxx? Canada's greatest rapper?
J-Roc is Canada’s greatest rapper

trailer park boys spoiler GIF

im on my way to vancouver with this group.
i swear i feel like i’m in a rap video.
the music is so loud
2 girls twerking
so much booze
dominos
betting
arguing cuz they wanna smoke weed on flight
and 1 rap star (not drake)

ugh
You're old and boring now

omfg, why the fuck would you do that in a tiny plane. That gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

well it’s not super tiny but holy fuck it was chaos
they prob drank $4000 worth of booze too!
like some where giggling like crazy some were tripping out
one thought we were flying to brazil and was freaking out that we’d been in the air so long

i literally took a tylenol when i got to my hotel too. cuz wtffff waaaas that
i got a $1k tip and i don’t even think they remember that part

it was a fucking party in the sky

well it’s not super tiny but holy fuck it was chaos
they prob drank $4000 worth of booze too!
like some where giggling like crazy some were tripping out
one thought we were flying to brazil and was freaking out that we’d been in the air so long

i literally took a tylenol when i got to my hotel too. cuz wtffff waaaas that
i got a $1k tip and i don’t even think they remember that part

it was a fucking party in the sky
I'm not sure there's a plane big enough for me to want to eat shrooms. Its much better when you can be outside.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm not sure there's a plane big enough for me to want to eat shrooms. Its much better when you can be outside.

100% these guys didn’t give two single fucks
We’re flying back now and they are all asleep. Snoring and farting away.
I have all their food catering ready for them but every single one is asleep. Easiest flight back ever but fuck was yesterday a trip. I was like omg one of these idiots is gonna try to open the emergency door or something

100% these guys didn’t give two single fucks
We’re flying back now and they are all asleep. Snoring and farting away.
I have all their food catering ready for them but every single one is asleep. Easiest flight back ever but fuck was yesterday a trip. I was like omg one of these idiots is gonna try to open the emergency door or something
I've already relayed this story to some offline friends, as that shit is fucking bananas. Holy shit.

I've already relayed this story to some offline friends, as that shit is fucking bananas. Holy shit.

all of this for literally 12 hours in vancouver!
apparently the least drunk one got locked out of the 2 story hotel penthouse they rented and everyone was too fucked up let him in so he had to get security to let him in but the room wasn’t in his name and blah blah blah

a few of them walked in with open Ace of Spades champagne bottles and just chugging them before we took off - why? it was 6am! staaaahp

when i tell you they were wasted… they were polluted

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
all of this for literally 12 hours in vancouver!
apparently the least drunk one got locked out of the 2 story hotel penthouse they rented and everyone was too fucked up let him in so he had to get security to let him in but the room wasn’t in his name and blah blah blah

a few of them walked in with open Ace of Spades champagne bottles and just chugging them before we took off - why? it was 6am! staaaahp

when i tell you they were wasted… they were polluted
Drunk On One GIF

I still wanna do hallucinogens. Rest of it is eh. I wanna see weird shit.
Salvia is good shit. And it's over quick.

Had one experience with mushrooms and didn't enjoy it. It made my vision get all blurry, like my vision had really long persistence, I'd look around and have to wait for shit to stabilize so I could see again. Got really disoriented/dizzy and sick and it sucked ass. Could have taken too much but who knows.

LSD is on my bucket list but fuck knows where to get it these days. I'm not buying shit off the dark web.