WTF So I just dick'd my butt

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
37,292.46₥
I'm thinking about starting an online retail business. At first I was not interested in the idea of retail because I find it wasteful in many aspects. I may have found a niche of products that I believe have value beyond material value. Are purely online business a good idea? I'm looking for some real insight here because to me it seems like paying for a building is a completely unnecessary cost that would just make owning a business 10 times harder. Maybe I'm just a yungin', disconnected with how society as a whole views retail.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
57,637.45₥
I'm thinking about starting an online retail business. At first I was not interested in the idea of retail because I find it wasteful in many aspects. I may have found a niche of products that I believe have value beyond material value. Are purely online business a good idea? I'm looking for some real insight here because to me it seems like paying for a building is a completely unnecessary cost that would just make owning a business 10 times harder. Maybe I'm just a yungin', disconnected with how society as a whole views retail.
Are you storing inventory? If not, go the Amazon Fullfilment route.

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
37,292.46₥
Are you storing inventory? If not, go the Amazon Fullfilment route.
I'm thinking of storing inventory so that I can build more trust locally and promote more easily though word of mouth. I really don't want to hold inventory though so I might go the amazon route or some form of affiliate marketing. Doesn't fly do something like that though Amazon or Ebay?