WTF So I just dick'd my butt

I'm thinking about starting an online retail business. At first I was not interested in the idea of retail because I find it wasteful in many aspects. I may have found a niche of products that I believe have value beyond material value. Are purely online business a good idea? I'm looking for some real insight here because to me it seems like paying for a building is a completely unnecessary cost that would just make owning a business 10 times harder. Maybe I'm just a yungin', disconnected with how society as a whole views retail.

I'm thinking about starting an online retail business. At first I was not interested in the idea of retail because I find it wasteful in many aspects. I may have found a niche of products that I believe have value beyond material value. Are purely online business a good idea? I'm looking for some real insight here because to me it seems like paying for a building is a completely unnecessary cost that would just make owning a business 10 times harder. Maybe I'm just a yungin', disconnected with how society as a whole views retail.
Are you storing inventory? If not, go the Amazon Fullfilment route.

Are you storing inventory? If not, go the Amazon Fullfilment route.
I'm thinking of storing inventory so that I can build more trust locally and promote more easily though word of mouth. I really don't want to hold inventory though so I might go the amazon route or some form of affiliate marketing. Doesn't fly do something like that though Amazon or Ebay?