So I am drug free

An everyday bar scotch is 2 cubes of ice for me and a real good scotch should have absolutely nothing in it. I just dont understand watering down drinks. If you are going to do that, drink half the amount you were planning on :fly:

Some people find that adding small amounts of water to single malt scotch (Preferably water from the same distillery as the scotch itself) brings out different aspects of the 'nose', revealing more complexities.

Tre mentioned using it with 'cask strength' malts, which is something many people do to reduce the alcohol's interference with the nose and taste. Generally this is why most bottlings are reduced to 40-43% in the first place and not bottled at cask strength (The highest one I have on hand is about 64%).

Myself, I only have scotch neat in a warmed brandy snifter. :D

Some people find that adding small amounts of water to single malt scotch (Preferably water from the same distillery as the scotch itself) brings out different aspects of the 'nose', revealing more complexities.

Tre mentioned using it with 'cask strength' malts, which is something many people do to reduce the alcohol's interference with the nose and taste. Generally this is why most bottlings are reduced to 40-43% in the first place and not bottled at cask strength (The highest one I have on hand is about 64%).

Myself, I only have scotch neat in a warmed brandy snifter.
:D

Is it bad that when I read this my mouth literally started watering?

Just a bottle of nice Syrah with the wife last night.

I'm in a bit of a martini mood today though, we'll see how that goes.

Careful with making that hash oil man. Right now it scares the piss out of me.

I've mostly stopped smoking pot. I do it on rare occasion, but I'm just not that interested anymore. All drugs for me are an occasional thing now actually. Except caffeine. And nicotine. And headache meds. Damn. I suck.

1. tryna keep the spark alive homie, both ways.

320x240.jpg

Yes! I would love to relish some tranya!