So I am drug free

We must all be growing up or something. When I do drink now I only have one or two drinks and they're typically mixed drinks which we dilute. :fly: If I have a glass of wine, I cut it with water, and the same with my margaritas. It makes a huge difference in sleep patterns, headaches, and stuff.

I think Flynavy was a bad influence on me. I drank way more when he was around all the time, and even now whenever we hang out there's booze involved. :lol: yeah, that's it, it's all his fault

So whenever I drink Scotch, I drink it on the rocks which is pretty normal in my opinion. So speaking of cutting shit with water, my buddy put water, like you would soda into my glass of scotch the other morning. What kinda crap is that? Thats what the ice cubes are for jerky!

So whenever I drink Scotch, I drink it on the rocks which is pretty normal in my opinion. So speaking of cutting shit with water, my buddy put water, like you would soda into my glass of scotch the other morning. What kinda crap is that? Thats what the ice cubes are for jerky!

Some people use distilled water, so as not to vary the temperature of the scotch. Also, ice cubes can have a tendency to absorb odors from a freezer, and you would probably want to water down a cask strength scotch in the first place. Personally, I like 1 ice cube only, and when I get scotch when I'm out at a bar, I ask for ice on the side, so my drink doesn't get watered down, or just have it neat.

Last edited:
We must all be growing up or something. When I do drink now I only have one or two drinks and they're typically mixed drinks which we dilute. :fly: If I have a glass of wine, I cut it with water, and the same with my margaritas. It makes a huge difference in sleep patterns, headaches, and stuff.

I think Flynavy was a bad influence on me. I drank way more when he was around all the time, and even now whenever we hang out there's booze involved. :lol: yeah, that's it, it's all his fault

Shmilk is a lover and not a drinker?

Some people use distilled water, so as not to vary the temperature of the scotch. Also, ice cubes can have a tendency to absorb odors from a freezer. Personally, I like 1 ice cube only, and when I get scotch when I'm out at a bar, I ask for ice on the side, so my drink doesn't get watered down, or just have it neat.

An everyday bar scotch is 2 cubes of ice for me and a real good scotch should have absolutely nothing in it. I just dont understand watering down drinks. If you are going to do that, drink half the amount you were planning on :fly:

Congrats. I'm drug free, except for prescriptions and occasional ibuprofen. I take some medication to help with my insomnia I've had for 7 years. It isn't a miracle drug for me though. I've tried 6 different insomnia medications and none have helped, but I digress.

Congrats. I'm drug free, except for prescriptions and occasional ibuprofen. I take some medication to help with my insomnia I've had for 7 years. It isn't a miracle drug for me though. I've tried 6 different insomnia medications and none have helped, but I digress.

Do you have issues falling asleep or staying asleep?

An everyday bar scotch is 2 cubes of ice for me and a real good scotch should have absolutely nothing in it. I just dont understand watering down drinks. If you are going to do that, drink half the amount you were planning on :fly:

I edited to add the cask strength comment. That's the only time I'll use water.

No shit right? I thought that was the point of getting married, no more trying to look good :fly:

hahahahaha.... right?!!!

1. tryna keep the spark alive homie, both ways.
2. vanity
3. i'm in entertainment, and I don't play the "cool thick guy" near as well as my Booze Brothers potna T-Quest. Feel like i should look presentable.
4. general health. midsection weight translates to heart problems from some of the stuff i've read.
5. we live in florida and it's hot as hell so we spend time at the beach, tank tops, shirtless in general (so see #2)

as for wifey, she's hawt for sure (thanks BTW) but we can always be hotter can't we? always be healthier (well, except for DB, and i think he's reached the pinnacle and may live to 172)

I dont have that home Gym thing I was hoping to have by yesterday but I am down for a workout. I dont know where or what you would want to do? Lemme know, but yeah I am down.

having some phone issues (tmobile cut my shit off 3 days before it was due), so need to run an errand or two after work and then i need to go do weights at LFF but would be down for some cardio afterwards (est. 6 or 630?) .. do a couple miles round a lake, play some tennis, shoot some baskets?? SOMETHING for 45 min to an hour.

you got a car yet tho?? dunno if i'm down for the largo trek..

but if you know someone else who's down for a workout, maybe they could scoop you.. i'm thinkin somewhere betw largo and tyrone mall????

having some phone issues (tmobile cut my shit off 3 days before it was due), so need to run an errand or two after work and then i need to go do weights at LFF but would be down for some cardio afterwards (est. 6 or 630?) .. do a couple miles round a lake, play some tennis, shoot some baskets?? SOMETHING for 45 min to an hour.

you got a car yet tho?? dunno if i'm down for the largo trek..

but if you know someone else who's down for a workout, maybe they could scoop you.. i'm thinkin somewhere betw largo and tyrone mall????

Hrmmmmm. Normally I have the truck but today Jerry is using it to... you know I wasnt really listening to him but I know he needs it till about 7ish I think. Will your phone be on later? I will see what time hes using it, unless hes just picking up his girl then he could just ride the bike.