So I am drug free

Careful with making that hash oil man. Right now it scares the piss out of me.

I've mostly stopped smoking pot. I do it on rare occasion, but I'm just not that interested anymore. All drugs for me are an occasional thing now actually. Except caffeine. And nicotine. And headache meds. Damn. I suck.

Not doing a butane extraction, just and ISO Wash so its much safer. Thanks for the :heart: though :D

aspirin is a silly idea, especially the old persons belief that one a day will decrease your risk of heart disease.

it encourages the growth of peptic ulceration to a powerful extent, also, it's still not going to stop you from getting a global myocard infarc

aspirin is a silly idea, especially the old persons belief that one a day will decrease your risk of heart disease.

it encourages the growth of peptic ulceration to a powerful extent, also, it's still not going to stop you from getting a global myocard infarc

Are you arguing with years of science?

8 pounds!!!

I am down 8 pounds now just simply not drinking. Was I drinking that much before?

"alcohol is empy calories" an old trainer ex girl used to tell me.. no nutritional value..

+ alcohol suppresses your metabolism. So not only did I take out 3000 or so Calories a week, but my body is burning what it still takes in better.

8 pounds!!!

I am down 8 pounds now just simply not drinking. Was I drinking that much before?

Dude, it doesn't take much. A light beer is going to be around 100 calories, and a generous shot of clear liquor will have around that much too. The heavier beers and mixed drinks you seem to have a taste for probably have 200 calories or more.