So I am drug free

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
Well the drug that makes you sleepy in turkey I still enjoy :fly:

I have never smoked any substance before. Well, I did a hookah once, but that was it. Just conventional molasses tobacco. And never again. eww

I gave up caffeine in my diet (no pop, no coffee, no chocolate) when I found it caused me suicidal depression if I partook. It has been 9 years now.

I rarely take pain medication even with doctor prescriptions. I never take aspirin or any headache medication.

Now, I gave up alcohol. About 4 weeks ago I stopped drinking. I was up to 25 - 30 drinks a week. Besides the expense, I didn't want the abuse on my body anymore. Since I gave it up, I have lost 5 lbs, sheerly because my metabolism is normal (alcohol slows it down) and I am not consuming an extra 3000 or so calories a week.

I am sleeping better now. I am more rested and I feel more awake when I wake up now. Life is good.

How are you people doing?

Congratulations! I'm glad that you are feeling so much better. I'm also glad you gave up alcohol prior to deciding whether to tow a bike with you Fit. ;)

Congratulations! I'm glad that you are feeling so much better. I'm also glad you gave up alcohol prior to deciding whether to tow a bike with you Fit. ;)

:heart: Scary I came up with that idea sober, wasn't it? :fly:

I really haven't been drinking that much the past few months. A 6 pack of beer has lasted me a few weeks. odd.

Haven't really done much of anything else either. I don't feel any better. Maybe I should be doing stuff.

I really haven't been drinking that much the past few months. A 6 pack of beer has lasted me a few weeks. odd.

Haven't really done much of anything else either. I don't feel any better. Maybe I should be doing stuff.

hahaha.. started to post the other day somewhere else (and maybe i did, sorry if so) that I feel like crap every morning anyway. might as well go get crunk. :fly:

still drinking. still smoking (arghhh). but except for yesterday's carb gorging, the wife and I have been strict about staying on the SBD.

man, i work in nightclubs.. REALLY hard to quit stuff.. i hate excuses, but not drinking an shit up in a smoky ass club full of drunk people is not that much fun..

fock.. i just typed a freakin essay and the puter took a dump.

SBD not too bad. lotta meat and cheese and veggies. i miss sugar sometimes tho i'm not a sugar head (like i don't jones for pastries and cookies and shit). just some juice or a fruit pop or somethin would be nice.

wanna murder some fries once or twice a week, but it's been relatively easy.

fock.. i just typed a freakin essay and the puter took a dump.

SBD not too bad. lotta meat and cheese and veggies. i miss sugar sometimes tho i'm not a sugar head (like i don't jones for pastries and cookies and shit). just some juice or a fruit pop or somethin would be nice.

wanna murder some fries once or twice a week, but it's been relatively easy.

SBD? WTF your wife is hot.