So I am drug free

I've mostly stopped smoking pot. I do it on rare occasion, but I'm just not that interested anymore. All drugs for me are an occasional thing now actually. Except caffeine. And nicotine. And headache meds. Damn. I suck.

That's pretty much what happened to me. Life got in the way of doing drugs.

anyone ever see "Supersize me"? we're watched that at school today with the kiddos as part of a nutrition and exercise unit (sans cuss words and rectal exam)

lot of caloric info in the movie.. "fast food nation" was good too.

sorry if these movies have been discussed before, i know how that pisses certain peeps off.

That's pretty much what happened to me. Life got in the way of doing drugs.
Amen man, amen.
anyone ever see "Supersize me"? we're watched that at school today with the kiddos as part of a nutrition and exercise unit (sans cuss words and rectal exam)

sorry if these movies have been discussed before, i know how that pisses certain peeps off.

Never seen it, but read about it. Fucking gross man.

man I just ran laps on my steps, feel like im gonna die :fly:

i don't like scotch. me and vodka don't get along, especially with a very small dash of vermouth. beer is right out. wine...pfffft, none of that. no trouble sleeping or staying asleep. substances are right out. jesus, you people are fucking pansies. i don't have any trouble.

praise allah

I own Fast Food Nation, the book. :barf: