So I am drug free

oh, we about to get zooted tonight. just finished my friday sub plans "just in case" big matt offers up the afterparty at the mansion :D

think b live, big stauff, ice, the whole demonae posse in that bitch tonight. :heart:

Do your students know what you do with the DJ stuff at night? :lol:

naw, not really mang... they know i'ma dj and all but they don't know the specifics.. that i'm on 3 or 4 hours sleep some days..

and i have all the radio heavy hitters (i spent a year on 95.7 the Beat) come in on career day and they think i'm cool cause o' that.. but they're too young to really understand "cool".. plus, i'm getting old.. justa old white dude who knows all the rap songs and slang and some local radio "celebs" .. lmao..

who drinks a LOT of water and coffee some days.. :tard:

naw, not really mang... they know i'ma dj and all but they don't know the specifics.. that i'm on 3 or 4 hours sleep some days..

and i have all the radio heavy hitters (i spent a year on 95.7 the Beat) come in on career day and they think i'm cool cause o' that.. but they're too young to really understand "cool".. plus, i'm getting old.. justa old white dude who knows all the rap songs and slang and some local radio "celebs" .. lmao..

who drinks a LOT of water and coffee some days.. :tard:

You called your kids dirty :fly::fly::fly::fly:

When will you be done. I am patiently waiting to come visit you so I can drug you and take advantage of you. Sigh. It gets harder to wait every day.

well, i'm aiming for nursing for a year, so april of '08 is when i get sloshed. :pandora:
I could use some drugs now lest I may choke a bitch afore the days out

awwww, c'mon...mojo ain't that bad. send her my way and i'll take care of her. :hi2u: