Ontopic Should people who are government leaches be allowed to have children?

Smoking its acceptable for older purple though because at one time nobody knew how bad it was. Any one under the age of like 35 has zero excuse... Has been completely drilled in that its addicting, terrible for you, and just plain s stupid yet they chose to start anyways. Shows poor decision making and lack of self control among younger people.

Not to mention it smells like ass, makes your car smell like ass, makes your home smell like ass, makes your clothes snell like ass, etc.

You forgot, ages you prematurely, makes YOU smell like ass, makes your teeth and breath disgusting, etc.

Smoking its acceptable for older purple though because at one time nobody knew how bad it was. Any one under the age of like 35 has zero excuse... Has been completely drilled in that its addicting, terrible for you, and just plain s stupid yet they chose to start anyways. Shows poor decision making and lack of self control among younger people.

Not to mention it smells like ass, makes your car smell like ass, makes your home smell like ass, makes your clothes snell like ass, etc.

You got a hard on for smoking? Cos shit, you could replace this rant about cigarettes with tons of other things. God forbid somebody was obese and ate junk food, we've known that's been bad for years now. Down with people who have poor diets! Down with people mentally addicted to any substance!

I believe tobacco is as addictive yes, I've read some studies that state that. I'm sure polo has facts, I can never be bothered to google things for the sake of internet arguments. And if you think symptoms are irritability and headache you've either never had a tobacco addiction or you're just very lucky that it hasn't affected you very adversely.

why the fuck would i have "facts"?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person