Ontopic Should people who are government leaches be allowed to have children?

50.2gig for total PDTV rip...

dare I? or will it be like that rip of the Wonder Years that sat on my HDD for 3 years before being shift-deleted

50.2gig for total PDTV rip...

dare I? or will it be like that rip of the Wonder Years that sat on my HDD for 3 years before being shift-deleted

Shouldn't this be posted in a thread that is not an On Topic thread about government leeches with children?

also I want to be on the dole with you having your babies :drool:

Shouldn't this be posted in a thread that is not an On Topic thread about government leeches with children?

also I want to be on the dole with you having your babies :drool:

the topic is moot since the UK Government will never go through with it, despite all the pomp and circumstance, it's a fucking policy announced at the party conferance to make the Aratoeldars of the UK go home and shove a brush shaft up their ass and relieve themselves all over the Land of Leather hire purchase couch.

i want you to pick me up in a convertable 1980's white BMW.

the topic is moot since the UK Government will never go through with it, despite all the pomp and circumstance, it's a fucking policy announced at the party conferance to make the Aratoeldars of the UK go home and shove a brush shaft up their ass and relieve themselves all over the Land of Leather hire purchase couch.

i want you to pick me up in a convertable 1980's white BMW.

done and done.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...mission=&max_price=&cardist=26&standard=false

i know but it has to be absolute mint condition to convey just what type of fellas we are...

not going to friends houses since the way they live sickens us.

So eloquently put fair sir. I shall prepare your nightly French Connection for you as you stuff you pipe when you get home.