Ontopic Should people who are government leaches be allowed to have children?

You got a hard on for smoking? Cos shit, you could replace this rant about cigarettes with tons of other things. God forbid somebody was obese and ate junk food, we've known that's been bad for years now. Down with people who have poor diets! Down with people mentally addicted to any substance!

uh, yeah. exactly

those people are weak and a detriment to the species

You got a hard on for smoking? Cos shit, you could replace this rant about cigarettes with tons of other things. God forbid somebody was obese and ate junk food, we've known that's been bad for years now. Down with people who have poor diets! Down with people mentally addicted to any substance!

only when i gotta pay for the after effects of some of the dumbest decisions someone has ever made. i've never even met a smoker who was like "yea, love this shit. love the taste in mouth, love smelling like ass, love paying out the ass for it, love standing in the -10 degree weather to get my fix... stuff's just awesome". nope, some just like it and do it, most hate it and know they should quit but can't.

i hate fat people too for much of the same reasons.

only when i gotta pay for the after effects of some of the dumbest decisions someone has ever made. i've never even met a smoker who was like "yea, love this shit. love the taste in mouth, love smelling like ass, love paying out the ass for it, love standing in the -10 degree weather to get my fix... stuff's just awesome". nope, some just like it and do it, most hate it and know they should quit but can't.

i hate fat people too for much of the same reasons.

I'm sure you're perfect though. Well done.

This economic book I'm reading says smokers are okay. They kill themselves off at least seven years earlier than the rest of the population and because of that, we get to have more of the social security benefits pool.

That is... if we have SS by the time we need it. :waw:

smoking is disgusting. barf.

i loveeee going into stores and seeing the employees standing out the front door sucking on a fag..

i stomp in and ask for the manager: JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE SMOKING 5 FEET AWAY FROM THE DOOR OF A CHILDRENS CLOTHING STORE, MY SON IS ALLERGIC TO SMOKE! WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS?

It is gross. Drives me crazy that some of my coworkers take ten minute breaks every hour. Then they come in smelling like ASS. At least walk around while you smoke so it doesn't stick to your clothes. Ewwww.

smoking is disgusting. barf.

i loveeee going into stores and seeing the employees standing out the front door sucking on a fag..

i stomp in and ask for the manager: JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE SMOKING 5 FEET AWAY FROM THE DOOR OF A CHILDRENS CLOTHING STORE, MY SON IS ALLERGIC TO SMOKE! WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS?

Since when did you shop at the same stores I did? :confused:

Thats about the only thing I miss about not smoking , is all the breaks I dont get to anymore.

My coworker in Cleveland used to go out anyway. every hour for 15 mins he would just play games on his phone or do somehting, but he made sure to walk out near the smoker's tent and have a smoke-less smoke break.

Smokers tent?

Yes. There was a canopy tent thing outside one of the back doors for smokers to congregate and have their ciggy.

You know there are other places outside of Texas, you know, and some of them even have varying weather patterns.

15 mins?

I don't take a whole 15 mins out in an entire day. Takes me 2mins tops to smoke, usually <1min.

Well then you are doing it wrong. Wouldn't you like to have an hour off each day just to fart around and get paid for it? That's called "smoke break"

I usually take 2 breaks in the afternoon and they last less than 10 minutes each. you are granted a 15 minute break every 4 hours by law, iirc

I usually take 2 breaks in the afternoon and they last less than 10 minutes each. you are granted a 15 minute break every 4 hours by law, iirc

What law is that?

I thought that was if you are under 18 or 16 or something like that.

Or in a different country.