Halp Should I jump on this?

Actually in my position I kinda can, but.....

Yeah I'd like to see you try. Being a wife and a mom has given me this amazing power to say "NO!"

So say what you like, I'll still say no. So it'd would be a total waste of your time and energy.

I'm a mean bitch now who refuses another stupid console in this household until the working one breaks.

I can't imagine spending $1K on a facebook machine. That's what my $400 tablet is for. Now my $2K machine... that's what I need for Photoshop, Dreamweaver and all that crap for work.

i remember when infrogrames (or some shit like that) stole the atari name and just reinvented themselves into it in 2002 or so.

I know they owned it, but they were not, and are not atari

Infrogames bought Atari in 2001, completely bought out Atari in 2008, rebranded itself to Atari in 2009. Hasbro owns Wizards of the Coast. In 2001 Hasbro sold Hasbro Interactive to Atari/Infrogames. In 2005 among digital gaming rights, Hasbro bought back the D&D/FR License. However Atari still owned the rights to BG and NWN series. I'm not even going to get into the mess that was/is Interplay (original publisher of the BG series).

Yeah I'd like to see you try. Being a wife and a mom has given me this amazing power to say "NO!"

So say what you like, I'll still say no. So it'd would be a total waste of your time and energy.

I'm a mean bitch now who refuses another stupid console in this household until the working one breaks.

I can't imagine spending $1K on a facebook machine. That's what my $400 tablet is for. Now my $2K machine... that's what I need for Photoshop, Dreamweaver and all that crap for work.

:cool::heart:

Apparently you missed the very subtle purpose behind my post.

My intention was not to upset you, I apologize.

lol, no.

Mine is just a $1,000 Facebook machine.

edit: and I was probably a more hardcore PC gamer than anyone here until a couple of years ago

Mine does Gaming

Photoshop

Lightwave (for 3D)

VirtualBoxes

Media Storage

plus other things. For people who just game and web, i can see possible console. I flat out couldn't.

Hey, @Coqui: try pricing your rig out at http://cyberpowerpc.com. They'll assemble and burn in the system which could save you the headache of trying to RMA things from multiple vendors. It's probably going to be a little more, but maybe not that much.

:rolleyes:

No. He doesnt need someone to custom build it for him and charge a massive premium for doing what anyone with a 4th grade intelligence can do. Besides, building it is half the fun.

Last edited by a moderator: