Halp Should I jump on this?

You see that some dumbass painintheass fuckwit lawyers made the guys that created BG: EE pull it from sale and are trying to make them deactivate all sold copies?

You can thank the morons at Atari for running the company into the ground for this. They have the rights to all computer games using the TSR-Wizards of the Coast 2.5/3.0/3.5 D&D rulest and the Faerûn (Abeir-Toril) official Forgotten Realms material.

Hopefully it will get sorted out quickly.

Last edited:
i remember when infrogrames (or some shit like that) stole the atari name and just reinvented themselves into it in 2002 or so.

I know they owned it, but they were not, and are not atari

$1,102.69 before shipping (not all items are eligible for prime) in Amazon.

Do they beat Microcenter in some items? I'd buy the cheapest (tax included via Microcenter or shipping if not Prime on Amazon) and have two sources if need be. Both places do returns of DOA goods at least.

microcenter it is.

You havent considered a new monitor by the way, unless thats something you've upgraded already in the past years.

microcenter it is.

You havent considered a new monitor by the way, unless thats something you've upgraded already in the past years.

I have a Dell FP24" (Forgot the specific model) already. I also have a Samsung 55" HDTV ;) And worst case scenario, I still have a gift card to Dell I can use for a monitor.

According to my research, buying this video card:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130921

Would surpass anything the PS4 and XB1 would be capable of by a fair margin.

@GH0ST, do you anticipate any other issues with any other hardware other than the GPU?

You're not taking into account dedicated hardware versus a PC also running Windows and other things.

Yes, on paper that GPU surpasses the hardware of the XB1 or PS4, but in execution it will not.

You're not taking into account dedicated hardware versus a PC also running Windows and other things.

Yes, on paper that GPU surpasses the hardware of the XB1 or PS4, but in execution it will not.

Here's a reason to forget the console

Wifey says no

So there ;)

you probably would. But i dont care, because i play to have fun. Not to brag about wrecking people.