Hawt September 29 - UFs Holy Day

ugh i know....i guess it was due time for a major blow up.
i was thinking the other day, he really targets my "special days" for some reason. I dont know if he means to but the list is impressive:

-my birthday 2018, 2015
-thanksgiving with my family 2017
-Valentines Day 2017, 2018
-new years 2016 in Los Angeles
-the day my dad died :(
-my BIGGEST company event in August
-Halloween in Las Vegas 2015 where he took off on me at the Cleveland Airport and @yeppers almost had to come save me.
-the day i bought my new car (remember that meltdown???)
-the day my son and i moved in with him
-our anniversary 2018, 2016
-Mothers Day 2018
-a major job interview 2017... which bombed bad as he screamed at me as i was LITERALLY walking into a room to meet the panel... but that only lead to me launching my own business so it was a blessing in disguise
-my biggest business collaboration to date meeting (on my bday on saturday)

to name a few...
Sooooooo when the attention is on you widdle baby has a tantrum.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
He had a bad day at work on Friday night (night before my bday)
We met at home around 10pm and he rambled for one hour about this shitty situation at work. He was shooting out emails after emails to some staffs and he was livid.
We have a rule, he’s not allowed to bring that work drama home, cuz it ends bad.

Anyhoo I was preparing for a meeting for my company and he was gonna sit in on it.
So all week I was thinking of different ways to ask him to please not over power my meeting with his controlling ways. I went over the situation in my head 100000x
So finally when he stopped fighting with people at work o stupidly chose the wrong time EVER to bring it up

“Hey ... you think maybe tomorrow you can let me run the meeting and maybe just jump in when I’m struggling”

“Ok... why?”

“Well sometimes you have a tendency to you know... kinda take over and dominate stuff and I’d like it very much if maybe we.....”

“WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME HOW TO CONDUCT MYSELF IN A FUCKING MEETING.. WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKING MEASURE UP NEXT TO ME? FUCK YOU DAGGERS DAGGERS DAGGERS BLAH BLAH BLAH...”

“Okkkkk here you go, over reacting and always using me as your punching bag when you have a bad day at work...never fails”

“DAGGERS DAGGERS DAGGERS”

So he stormed off and left. I went to bed.
Next morning (my bday, he didn’t say a world to me. We went to the meeting and I just let him talk and do his thing..
We came back home and he said “here’s your bday present” and left a bag on the kitchen counter and I said, not thanks and went to our room. That was at 3pm
At 5 pm he texts me (from the living room) saying: dinner party is canceled, find someone else to go out with.

I said ok.

Stayed in my room all night and turned Netflix on.
We haven’t spoken since

But this is all my fault.
That is the meanest thing, even if there was other stuff. What about Kiko? 😶

• Gravy
Reactions: adi