Hawt September 29 - UFs Holy Day

My BF just left on a business trip til Friday morning.
I don’t have any clients booked today ( teehee )
And I’ve been wearing a onesie all day... I’m about to watch some old movie called Memento that keeps coming up on my “must watch” list

BEST DAY EVER

giphy.gif
Holy fuck that movie is awesome!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
What would adderall do to me?
I’ve never taken one but I have some in the house
You might become a diamond from all the energy compacted into your little frame or at the very least, you'll be super motivated and focused.

It's a wonder drug, imo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
You might become a diamond from all the energy compacted into your little frame or at the very least, you'll be super motivated and focused.

It's a wonder drug, imo.

Really???
I’ve thought about popping one soooooo many times cuz I’m so curious but I don’t know the end result and I don’t like not being in control

I have like 6 here :fly:

I’ll take one when kiko goes to his dads and try to organize my garage. Will it help you think ?

Really???
I’ve thought about popping one soooooo many times cuz I’m so curious but I don’t know the end result and I don’t like not being in control

I have like 6 here :fly:

I’ll take one when kiko goes to his dads and try to organize my garage. Will it help you think ?
I've never felt out of control, just more in control. I think the closest feeling I could relate it to is cocaine, but in a more controlled way - less balls to the wall if that makes sense.

They are great on important days when I need to be my mentally best.