Hawt September 29 - UFs Holy Day

:lol: Everyone isn't wrong in this thread... it can be addictive and fun and bad and .... could be nothing, especially if you are clinically ADHD. Certain dosages make me sane and a different dose will make me superwoman.

That’s how opiates work on me. I’ll supposedly be on something forever and my doctor and I constantly tweak the dosage to keep my tolerance lever from getting too high. Most people become relaxed when they take a Vicodin or oxy. If I take extra, I’ll vacuum my entire house and try to vacuum my yard afterward. And the neighbor’s yard.

All I know about opiods and their effect on me is if I'm taking one for pain management, no matter how mild it is, if i'm not taking Ducolax at the same time it's guaranteed that there will be a painful hour or so on the shitter at some point where I can't poop because my bowel is full of hard as rock shit.

not a recommended scenario, btw.

All I know about opiods and their effect on me is if I'm taking one for pain management, no matter how mild it is, if i'm not taking Ducolax at the same time it's guaranteed that there will be a painful hour or so on the shitter at some point where I can't poop because my bowel is full of hard as rock shit.

This plus itchiness is my opioid experience.

I just recycled a hundred doses of percocet at the hazardous waste dropoff a few weeks ago.

Yea opioids can def back your shit up for sure
That’s why I used to pop laxxies 3x a week

have-a-nice-poop-embroidery-bug-and-bean-stitching-300x250.jpg