Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Define "be courteous". Does being courteous include spamming and derailing a thread that should be on topic (per the author or the rules)? Does being courteous include name calling and harassing? Perhaps in your world it is, but not in mine. If power tripping is a bigger problem to you then THAT's pretty silly. Perhaps these forums and the people on them mean so little to you that you just waste time here, but I prefer to use my time a little more constructively and at one time I actually valued the people here. And I don't see why everyone should have to conform to your silly wasteful standard. It's possible to find a happy medium rather than forcing the entire forum to be either or....however that would require some to be a little more respectful of others and the rules. Apparently that is too much to ask for.

You are kidding us right? If you have such a big bad problem with the forum then just go somewhere else. We are all getting along fine and your 5% that has such a problem should probably look at the 95% that are fine.

"Power Tripping" hmmmmm...

Remember when you thought I called you a slut or bitch awhile back? I do because your hubby decided to power trip and told me if I said one more word to you I would be banned. Power Trip, hahahaha, look at yourselves first.

Honestly all I see is you constantly trying to start shit and its fucking annoying. Talk about being a little respectful? Your entire last post is demeaning.

It was popular enough until certain members began trolling it. If I remember correctly we even attracted a few new members with it who did post in there. Just because some of our members have the attention span of a 2 year old doesn't mean everyone does.

Again, nice respect by the name calling, live by your own rules

Because you people are STILL pissing all over my respect thread and it makes Pandora want to SMASH.

Perhaps I'll just give up and find a new place to play, where Padie will be loved and respected. :(

Why aren't you "contributing" to the positive side of this forum instead of complaining about it and bringing it down more? Is it possible we love this forum more than you?

It was popular enough until certain members began trolling it. If I remember correctly we even attracted a few new members with it who did post in there. Just because some of our members have the attention span of a 2 year old doesn't mean everyone does.
I don't recall that. If those "certain members" were obeying the rules of the On Topic forum, then what was the problem? Was it just that you didn't/don't like those members?

I don't recall that. If those "certain members" were obeying the rules of the On Topic forum, then what was the problem? Was it just that you didn't/don't like those members?

She was the mod of that forum. I'm sure she handled those members accordingly.

You are kidding us right? If you have such a big bad problem with the forum then just go somewhere else. We are all getting along fine and your 5% that has such a problem should probably look at the 95% that are fine.

"Power Tripping" hmmmmm...

Remember when you thought I called you a slut or bitch awhile back? I do because your hubby decided to power trip and told me if I said one more word to you I would be banned. Power Trip, hahahaha, look at yourselves first.

Honestly all I see is you constantly trying to start shit and its fucking annoying. Talk about being a little respectful? Your entire last post is demeaning.

I'm just doing what the cool kids do. The behavior is okay as long as you tampons are doing it, but when I respond in kind it's "demeaning"? It's okay for you to call me a name, but it's unforgivable for an admin to throw his weight around when people are stepping out of line? I'm not finding any logic in your argument.

I'm glad that you love this place so much and you like it the way it is now. However there are people who do not that were here long before you. If someone needs to find a new place to play then why shouldn't it be you? We made the forums what they were when you came here. Yet you accuse me of starting shit.... "I'm here now and you will play how I want to play or get out." :rolleyes: You sound like a playground thug.

I'm certain of just about everyone here, you care about my opnion the least, but I completely disagree with your statement.

She was the mod of that forum. I'm sure she handled those members accordingly.
What I remember of that forum was that the topics weren't great (at least from when I joined). It seemed that most people would just post in here and not care if their thread was a little looser in topics but actually got posted in.

Just make the Mass Debate forum again and see if it gets any interest. If not, then you know how the majority of people feel about it.

This forum wasn't suppose to be like every forum. If it was then why would anyone want to post HERE. I DO NOT WANT TO DRINK YOUR KOOLAID.

What I am saying that you are missing is this "issue" is an uncontrollable offense. Unless you ban everyone.

I'm just doing what the cool kids do. The behavior is okay as long as you tampons are doing it, but when I respond in kind it's "demeaning"? It's okay for you to call me a name, but it's unforgivable for an admin to throw his weight around when people are stepping out of line? I'm not finding any logic in your argument.

I'm glad that you love this place so much and you like it the way it is now. However there are people who do not that were here long before you. If someone needs to find a new place to play then why shouldn't it be you? We made the forums what they were when you came here. Yet you accuse me of starting shit.... "I'm here now and you will play how I want to play or get out." :rolleyes: You sound like a playground thug.

For one thing I never went at you and called you a name to hurt your feelings and you decided that since you didnt like me you would sick your Super Admin Hubby on me. Told me that he would perma ban me because you didnt like the way I was replying to you. So basically because you didnt like me you were going to have me perma banned, nice. I sound like the bully? You just said maybe YOU should find a new place to play, YOU SAID THAT, NOT ME! Stop trying to play the innocent side because you are not pulling it off. Again you call me a thug and again it amuses me but like I said last time this was started by you talking shit.

Since you were the first one here you go ahead and make all the rules ok? You see how many people will stay here with your shitty ass rules. We can change the name to Pandora's land of On Topic only threads. You and the hubby can talk about horses and douches.

Status
Not open for further replies.