Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG see if I'm ever serious again you disrespectful twats :mad:

this thread needs more R E S P E C T

aretha_franklin.jpg

Nah man shit I be gangsta like a mofo and dont need no playa's haaaatin on my gammmmme YO!!!!

I'm not hating, I'm suggesting. With Mingle's help this could really diversify the forum. I'm assuming he knows far more about hip hop than anyone, which is why I mentioned it.

Or maybe.....

Maybe he could bring some of the guys over from the Tampa boards he frequents!!!! Certainly that would appease Pandora!

I'm not hating, I'm suggesting. With Mingle's help this could really diversify the forum. I'm assuming he knows far more about hip hop than anyone, which is why I mentioned it.

Or maybe.....

Maybe he could bring some of the guys over from the Tampa boards he frequents!!!! Certainly that would appease Pandora!

Yo thats aktually a good Idea yo. I tink he cood tone this playce up a bit and really help my peeps reprezent like how we roll in the 727 baby, sheeeeeeet

I was banned as soon as I registered simply by reputation. I think I've done alright in the time since.

So here's the thing, there's a lot of hurt feelings going around in this thread and while I'm equally enticed and mortified the adult in me knows that no good can come of this.

I've read the thread, I don't understand why this is blowing up. Obviously Pandora was offended in some way, nothing else can explain her reactions, I don't think she really feels heard here, it's like she's trying really hard to express herself and feeling very frustrated at the lack of understanding. On the same token, her viciousness, name calling, and over the line insults are putting everyone she's trying to convey her ideas to on edge and on the defensive. What we have here is a MAJOR failure to communicate.

This forum is where everyone gets along, you are all friends, you all know each other in person and have been to each other's houses. It's really ridiculous that you're treating each other this way and IN PUBLIC.

You people need to stop posting about this stuff and start working it out in private... that is if you really value your friendships at all.

I think that there are apologies to go around, everyone's feelings are hurt here, and I'm uncomfortable with this mess going on.

You all need to take a deep breath, relax and approach this from a different perspective because the one ya'll are comin from right now isn't working.

you hit the nail on the head, girl.
EVERYONE is oversteamed here. you ALL have valid points amid the shit. everyone needs to calm down and either stop posting or do it with valid points only. the line has been crossed and nothing productive is happening here.

EVERYONE is oversteamed here. you ALL have valid points amid the shit. everyone needs to calm down and either stop posting or do it with valid points only. the line has been crossed and nothing productive is happening here.

Word up my thorny thorn thorn. I still luv my gurl right hurrrr

I'm not oversteamed or overly excited.

ANYONE OVERSTEAMED?

I be ova hot tillz I found my tru callin as a school yard thug yo. Fuck all deezzz peeps who be talkin trash about my stylz yo. Yo will be seein me in da bronx poppin caps like we be poppin tagz

I was banned as soon as I registered simply by reputation. I think I've done alright in the time since.

So here's the thing, there's a lot of hurt feelings going around in this thread and while I'm equally enticed and mortified the adult in me knows that no good can come of this.

I've read the thread, I don't understand why this is blowing up. Obviously Pandora was offended in some way, nothing else can explain her reactions, I don't think she really feels heard here, it's like she's trying really hard to express herself and feeling very frustrated at the lack of understanding. On the same token, her viciousness, name calling, and over the line insults are putting everyone she's trying to convey her ideas to on edge and on the defensive. What we have here is a MAJOR failure to communicate.

This forum is where everyone gets along, you are all friends, you all know each other in person and have been to each other's houses. It's really ridiculous that you're treating each other this way and IN PUBLIC.

You people need to stop posting about this stuff and start working it out in private... that is if you really value your friendships at all.

I think that there are apologies to go around, everyone's feelings are hurt here, and I'm uncomfortable with this mess going on.

You all need to take a deep breath, relax and approach this from a different perspective because the one ya'll are comin from right now isn't working.
quoted so that everyone can read it again. jesus.

Sorry for splitting up your post :p I do this in my head even when I talk to people IRL.

That is rather the point. Aside from the whining which I normally don't care about, it is just so hypocritic. Many here have been treated like they were no worthy, then to be accused of doing it to someone else even when they themselves are doing it again? I love watching people make a fool with little prompting though, it shows their true character.

It is my opinion (and Im sure the opinion of many others) that the only 'crime' done to Pandora was to not fall in line with her. She is normally vicious, and it is normally ignored.

There is no failure of communication. If anything, this is the communication that does not take place.

Psh, I've never met anyone in this thread :p

Is very Irish Catholic of you kekeke.

It is my opinion that feelings should not be spared at the expense of 'being nice'. Let's get it into the open.

Et fin

Status
Not open for further replies.