Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Edit: I forgot to wear my helmet to work today.

Here borrow mine:

42145db34ecd567e.jpg

I can only speak in monosyllabic grunts and hand gestures. I have a program that translates them so I can post here.

I really did LOL.

The problem here is quite odvious - now that it has been pointed out and we have all been chastised for spamming Pandora's thread - we are doing it purposly to mock. Maybe if we were treated like adults - this wouldn't happen. :confused:

I really did LOL.

The problem here is quite odvious - now that it has been pointed out and we have all been chastised for spamming Pandora's thread - we are doing it purposly to mock. Maybe if we were treated like adults - this wouldn't happen. :confused:

Well dude, it was voted closed before and she yelled at everyone in another thread about that.

I really did LOL.

Yo who be spammin words like homie G and funk. I be just in hurrrrr tryin to speak and shit and you all try and stomp my jello and shit yo

"Cracking down" and "getting rid of problem members" doesnt count as that sort of behaviour? Right. You see even days after this forum started there were people complaining that it was going downhill because of the members. I have logs from 2004 to that effect.

I was banned as soon as I registered simply by reputation. I think I've done alright in the time since.

So here's the thing, there's a lot of hurt feelings going around in this thread and while I'm equally enticed and mortified the adult in me knows that no good can come of this.

I've read the thread, I don't understand why this is blowing up. Obviously Pandora was offended in some way, nothing else can explain her reactions, I don't think she really feels heard here, it's like she's trying really hard to express herself and feeling very frustrated at the lack of understanding. On the same token, her viciousness, name calling, and over the line insults are putting everyone she's trying to convey her ideas to on edge and on the defensive. What we have here is a MAJOR failure to communicate.

This forum is where everyone gets along, you are all friends, you all know each other in person and have been to each other's houses. It's really ridiculous that you're treating each other this way and IN PUBLIC.

You people need to stop posting about this stuff and start working it out in private... that is if you really value your friendships at all.

I think that there are apologies to go around, everyone's feelings are hurt here, and I'm uncomfortable with this mess going on.

You all need to take a deep breath, relax and approach this from a different perspective because the one ya'll are comin from right now isn't working.

Yah yo, its kinda like when Biggie got shotz and it wuz all dun and shit and then they come out and shoot Tupac, shit was wack

I'm a big fan of this persona. If you could get with Mingle now and nail down some of the hip hop subtlety it could achieve perfection.

Last edited:
I was banned as soon as I registered simply by reputation. I think I've done alright in the time since.

So here's the thing, there's a lot of hurt feelings going around in this thread and while I'm equally enticed and mortified the adult in me knows that no good can come of this.

I've read the thread, I don't understand why this is blowing up. Obviously Pandora was offended in some way, nothing else can explain her reactions, I don't think she really feels heard here, it's like she's trying really hard to express herself and feeling very frustrated at the lack of understanding. On the same token, her viciousness, name calling, and over the line insults are putting everyone she's trying to convey her ideas to on edge and on the defensive. What we have here is a MAJOR failure to communicate.

This forum is where everyone gets along, you are all friends, you all know each other in person and have been to each other's houses. It's really ridiculous that you're treating each other this way and IN PUBLIC.

You people need to stop posting about this stuff and start working it out in private... that is if you really value your friendships at all.

I think that there are apologies to go around, everyone's feelings are hurt here, and I'm uncomfortable with this mess going on.

You all need to take a deep breath, relax and approach this from a different perspective because the one ya'll are comin from right now isn't working.

:blah:

if this were even close to the lyrics i'd give you props..

Yo bro I dont know who you b but you cant be messin with my hard town lang and shit. This is how we do in the Lizzargo baby. Me and Pandora's thugs be chillin like a rabbid villian and we b so high, smokin freely, me and little b and my uncle james, thanks for changin tha hood.

I would like to apologize to my 9th grade girlfriend for breaking up with her and going out with her best friend. But in my defense I would not have done it if she weren't such a dick-tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.