Ontopic Product Recommendations

The difference is that Epiphones don't lie about what they are. Cheap guitars are generally perfectly-serviceable instruments these days.
Half the reason I love my mexican tele is because I get to listen to "oh, it's a mexican? but custom shop 'murican blah blah blah so much better" triggered disappointment from gear snobs.

The difference is that Epiphones don't lie about what they are. Cheap guitars are generally perfectly-serviceable instruments these days.

I have an Epi. Thunderbird that's perfectly serviceable like that. Don't see any reason to add a zero to the price so it says Gibson on it. Found the XO an Epi. SG that looks like Angus Young's too and again, perfectly playable guitar.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I don't even care how it sounds. It sounds OK and it's fun to play and feels good in the hands and I'm not exactly a musician whose guitar tone matters.
Some guitars just have more character some are a little sterile
both have their uses

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Some guitars just have more character some are a little sterile
both have their uses
I will say, sometimes you just pick up a guitar and it's pure magic.

Had the opportunity to play a Gretsch Falcon a few years ago. That thing was friggin' amazing. It just sings. Turn up the gain on the amp and crank the reverb and it just makes a glorious racket, stand closer to the amp and it starts feeding back and it just howls. I was a kid in a candy store with that thing in my hands.

I took the opportunity to belt out the Kids in the Hall theme.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
I will say, sometimes you just pick up a guitar and it's pure magic.

Had the opportunity to play a Gretsch Falcon a few years ago. That thing was friggin' amazing. It just sings. Turn up the gain on the amp and crank the reverb and it just makes a glorious racket, stand closer to the amp and it starts feeding back and it just howls. I was a kid in a candy store with that thing in my hands.

I took the opportunity to belt out the Kids in the Hall theme.

Cool :) hollows and semi hollows feedback the best, sometimes beyond control lol
They probably have the coolest setup of all the guitar makers

... @gee , i have this moogerfooger low pass filter, that thing is just too much fun, if you ever see one check it out (at a store or something) it starts self oscillating when you push the resonance and you dont even need to plug in an instrument :D
also definitely check out the animoog app, its too good

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Visine doesn’t work at all.

They used to sell one called “LR” (lasting relief) and they pulled it from the market. It was available as “Visine Workplace” in Canada, but that has been discontinued also. When it was initially removed from sale, I’d see them on Amazon for $50.

I bought regular Visine because I had an awesome coupon, and that shit doesn’t get the red out at all. It’s not like I have money to burn.

It’s a conspiracy against stoners. “Workplace” LOL. It seems the FDA doesn’t like the active ingredient and there are petitions online to return the ingredient to the US market, since it’s also in nasal spray (which is still available). I’m sure some stoner is dropping Afrin in their eyes.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
Visine doesn’t work at all.

They used to sell one called “LR” (lasting relief) and they pulled it from the market. It was available as “Visine Workplace” in Canada, but that has been discontinued also. When it was initially removed from sale, I’d see them on Amazon for $50.

I bought regular Visine because I had an awesome coupon, and that shit doesn’t get the red out at all. It’s not like I have money to burn.

It’s a conspiracy against stoners. “Workplace” LOL. It seems the FDA doesn’t like the active ingredient and there are petitions online to return the ingredient to the US market, since it’s also in nasal spray (which is still available). I’m sure some stoner is dropping Afrin in their eyes.

Cleareyes man. It's guaranteed to fix the 'recreational user' eye in a flash. Far more effective than Visine.

Cleareyes man. It's guaranteed to fix the 'recreational user' eye in a flash. Far more effective than Visine.

Maximum Redness Relief Clear Eyes is my usual purchase. It actually works!

I couldn’t pass up a $3 off coupon on a $3.99 item. I thought “how can I go wrong for 99 cents?” and I did.

Yes the best are clear eyes allergy relief eye drops. Eyes white as snow and moisturized.

White as Snow you say?

Informer-Snow.jpg