Ontopic Product Recommendations

Wife needs a microphone for her work at home job. The one that comes with her laptop is crap.

Anyone have suggestions?
Shure seems to have a decent, well reviewed budget mic:

Amazon product ASIN B010W6W9EQ
I don't have any specific experience with teleconferencing microphones, but I'd buy a Shure any day of the week. The thing can probably take anything short of being set on fire for an extended period and still work more or less fine.

Wife needs a microphone for her work at home job. The one that comes with her laptop is crap.

Anyone have suggestions?

We got one of these. People we chat with says it’s good.

Neewer USB Microphone Kit 192KHZ/24BIT Plug&Play Computer Cardioid Mic Podcast Condenser Microphone with Professional Sound Chipset for YouTube/Gaming Record, Arm Stand/Shock Mount(Black)(NW-8000-USB) Amazon product ASIN B081RJ9PLP

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I like the long skinny 2 slice ones where the bread sits end to end instead of side by side. Can also do a single big piece in em like a slice out the middle of a fat loaf of sourdough. And they're better shaped for small counter spaces.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I like the long skinny 2 slice ones where the bread sits end to end instead of side by side. Can also do a single big piece in em like a slice out the middle of a fat loaf of sourdough. And they're better shaped for small counter spaces.
Sounds like a good shape for toasting pallet wood. Pizza's would be amaza-balls with that. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
You can do that if you lay it on its side and toss some pallet sawdust in there.
I was thinking slabs the length of a sourdough bread loaf . . . . 1X4s or such. Take them righ up until you have a scortched pattern of the elements *, then pop them out to cool, then baste them with some hickory smoke. Make the cheapest diesel-soaked pallet wood taste like fine hickory or mesquite. With an "International"(Harvester) flair. :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Angry Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

yummy great british baking show GIF by PBS

Extra points if you do this in a Bob Ross. Woo boy! FLying!!!