Ontopic Product Recommendations

White as Snow you say?

Informer-Snow.jpg

Little known fact. That’s @tre cousin Kenneth.

Visine doesn’t work at all.

They used to sell one called “LR” (lasting relief) and they pulled it from the market. It was available as “Visine Workplace” in Canada, but that has been discontinued also. When it was initially removed from sale, I’d see them on Amazon for $50.

I bought regular Visine because I had an awesome coupon, and that shit doesn’t get the red out at all. It’s not like I have money to burn.

It’s a conspiracy against stoners. “Workplace” LOL. It seems the FDA doesn’t like the active ingredient and there are petitions online to return the ingredient to the US market, since it’s also in nasal spray (which is still available). I’m sure some stoner is dropping Afrin in their eyes.
My friends that partake swear by Rohto drops

I think they can be a bit expensive, and they have something in them that is aggressively soothing, almost burning from what I've heard.
Amazon or CVS should have em

Read a little on Amazon. I was curious as to what the active ingredient is. It seems the US has a ban on Ozymatolazine (sp?) in eye drops which is why the stores around here are generally out of generic nasal spray. I’ve seen people buy dozens at once and I assume they send it south, as it’s illegal to take across the border to Mexico. Something like that.

I still find it funny that for 2 years after Visine LR was discontinued in the states, the same formula was sold in Canada as “Visine Workplace”. I guess Canada is a little more tolerant of tokers at work.

weird i dont get this i only get it when im dead tired

I think I'm getting some kind of allergy to it. Lot of this strong new stuff they got now make me cough and sneeze a lot. Make my nose seem like it's stuffed up and runny at the same time. I did better with the older weaker stuff that was probably full of pesticides and smuggled inside fuel tanks and God knows what all.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I think I'm getting some kind of allergy to it. Lot of this strong new stuff they got now make me cough and sneeze a lot. Make my nose seem like it's stuffed up and runny at the same time. I did better with the older weaker stuff that was probably full of pesticides and smuggled inside fuel tanks and God knows what all.
youl like what we get here :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer